Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
Something I should have done earlier. I_vote_lcapSomething I should have done earlier. I_voting_barSomething I should have done earlier. I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
Something I should have done earlier. I_vote_lcapSomething I should have done earlier. I_voting_barSomething I should have done earlier. I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2598)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Something I should have done earlier.

Go down

Something I should have done earlier. Empty Something I should have done earlier.

Post  GTP_furinkazen on 13/1/2016, 23:45

Been on here a while but rather rudely, have not introduced myself.

Been a member of the gtplanet website running console championships for 5 years, but outside there I love PC sims such as GTR2 and Rfactor. Nothing to me beats a 60 car+ grid flying around with different classes. In real life motorsports I follow most action on 4 wheels but primarily sportscar racing and I am a BTCC die hard, with a little bit of an addiction to the Super Touring era.

Loving this site by the way, and keep up the good work!

Alex.
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Something I should have done earlier. Empty Re: Something I should have done earlier.

Post  GT Fan 8899 on 14/1/2016, 12:15

Hello Alex.

Would you please answer us these questions mentioned [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ?
And please add a signature with your full real name to your profile.

Welcome to EEC ! Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ermis Chachoglou
GT Fan 8899
GT Fan 8899

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTsYSMopmxGCFM3MmhN81w

Back to top Go down

Something I should have done earlier. Empty Re: Something I should have done earlier.

Post  GTP_furinkazen on 8/2/2016, 21:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hello Alex.

Would you please answer us these questions mentioned [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ?
And please add a signature with your full real name to your profile.

Welcome to EEC ! Very Happy

Forgot my notifications!

What's your real name, age?
Alex, 22.

From where you are?
Lancashire, UK

Which Sim games do you play?
Played many. Highly active on the gtplanet forum site doing online series on the PS3 / PS4 consoles, I have also many PC games such as NR2003, GPL, Colin McRae 2, Rfactor, GTL, GTR2, RF2, and I have tried iRacing but not a great fan of it.

How did You know about EEC Team? (If its a friend or from a different site please tell write who it is too)
Found the place searching for mods for GTR2 a long time ago.

Do you ever race online?
Not on PC, internet isn't quite strong enough for it. On PS4 though, all the time.

Do you have enough free time to run on sundays? (Only important if you want to drive online)
Again, racing online on the consoles.

Do you know something about modding, skinning?
Skinning and painting is something I am pretty poor at. I prefer to spend time tweaking files such as physics files, track files, and adding little details. Over on NoGrip forums I recently posted up some updated track marshals for a couple tracks, and I've contributed a little feedback to the Super Touring 6.0 mod here on EEC.

Any problem for you if we give access only for some Mods?
No, but I would certainly be very interested in seeing what you have.

Are you here only to grab mods and then leave us?
No, but my lack of PC online racing does limit my involvement on here a little.

Please, write a few words about you (hobbies, sports, job, etc):
Engineering student, huge petrolhead, especially for touring cars and sportscars. Also life long fan of the Godzilla movies.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alex Coady / GBR
GTR2 modder / racing petrolhead.
Founder of: FRL Furi Race Leagues with 44 career race wins online.
My Motorsports / Gaming Chat Server on Discord - Open To All! ~ GTR2 Mods & Updates @ FRM Furi Race Mods. - EEC Topic Found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GTP_furinkazen
GTP_furinkazen

https://discord.gg/KhvyE77

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza on 9/2/2016, 09:30

Better late than never... thumbs

+1 for you !!!

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on 9/2/2016, 12:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Better late than never... thumbs

+1 for you !!!

agreed
Welcome to EEC Alex!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  GT Fan 8899 on 9/2/2016, 16:35

Hello Alex,
nice that you´ve done your presentation now properly ! thumps up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ermis Chachoglou
GT Fan 8899
GT Fan 8899

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTsYSMopmxGCFM3MmhN81w

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum