EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10325)
SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_vote_lcapSCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_voting_barSCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_vote_lcapSCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_voting_barSCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_vote_lcapSCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_voting_barSCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_vote_rcap 
JorritVD (3048)
SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_vote_lcapSCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_voting_barSCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_vote_rcap 
alexmezza (2582)
SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_vote_lcapSCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_voting_barSCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_vote_rcap 
bmwcrash (2420)
SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_vote_lcapSCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_voting_barSCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_vote_rcap 
Totenkopf (2281)
SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_vote_lcapSCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_voting_barSCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_vote_rcap 
dbr93 (2245)
SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_vote_lcapSCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_voting_barSCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_vote_rcap 
Nectaria (2058)
SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_vote_lcapSCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_voting_barSCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_vote_rcap 
Maxellero (1809)
SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_vote_lcapSCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_voting_barSCE Italian GT 2013-2015 I_vote_rcap 


SCE Italian GT 2013-2015

Go down

SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 Empty SCE Italian GT 2013-2015

Post  Sylphide on 30/12/2015, 00:01

SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 2015-111

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zz1d1e8qy212rtd/CIGT_13-15.zip

Classes Fix:
https://www.mediafire.com/?nyhaban7cigo3t2

(Almost) All cars from the 2013, 2014, and 2015 seasons of the Italian Gran Turismo series.

All cars within their seasons have been separated in the rFm file however i can't do specific race grids like GTR2.


Last edited by Sylphide on 11/6/2016, 06:31; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 Untitled_1
https://www.facebook.com/7TDesign
Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Posts : 1376
Join date : 2014-07-02
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 Empty Re: SCE Italian GT 2013-2015

Post  Kalinin on 30/12/2015, 00:07

Very nice mate!! Thanks cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Posts : 10325
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 31
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 Empty Re: SCE Italian GT 2013-2015

Post  Maxellero on 30/12/2015, 00:45

So many great skins, thanks cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lukasz Pala SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 Bezaty10
SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 1tomcoc6iogl203zg
Maxellero
Maxellero
EEC Team

Posts : 1809
Join date : 2013-09-16
Age : 24
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 Empty Re: SCE Italian GT 2013-2015

Post  Russo997GT3RSR on 30/12/2015, 09:04

A very big thank you Sylphide. Awesome work mate.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Simon Russell SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 Austra11
Russo997GT3RSR
Russo997GT3RSR

Posts : 149
Join date : 2012-06-13
Age : 31
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 Empty Re: SCE Italian GT 2013-2015

Post  PATR10T on 30/12/2015, 11:03

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1539388313043830.1073741848.1433624326953563&type=3

linked the thread on fb Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 V1
SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 Unbena12 Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Posts : 9023
Join date : 2012-05-14
Age : 38
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 Empty Re: SCE Italian GT 2013-2015

Post  iceman1992 on 30/12/2015, 14:18

Wow! Thanks!
great job as always Very Happy Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Riccardo Porta
iceman1992
iceman1992

Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-08-21
Age : 27
Location : Milano

Back to top Go down

SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 Empty Re: SCE Italian GT 2013-2015

Post  ponky on 9/6/2016, 11:43

Using rFactor ui,mod shows but vehicles aren't available.Fairly new to all this.I'd like some help,please.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Carl Beaumont.

ponky

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-12-27
Age : 49
Location : Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 Empty Re: SCE Italian GT 2013-2015

Post  JorritVD on 9/6/2016, 12:56

@ponky wrote:Using rFactor ui,mod shows but vehicles  aren't available.Fairly new to all this.I'd like some help,please.

You downloaded the base GT3 mod for GSC?
http://gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org/t2858-eec-gt3-base-pack-v1-2-update-22-02-2016

This is just a skinpack, so the 3d models are not with them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jorrit van Dasselaar SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 Vlag10
'14 EEC GT3 Sprint Series - Champion - Grayston Engineering AMR - Team Champion - Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
'14 EEC TCC Season 2 - Vice-Champion - J-Tech Motorsport - Team Champion - Vauxhall Vectra
'13/'14 EEC GT Open - 3rd in GTE - SRT Motorsport - SRT Viper GTS-R - (5 of 9 races entered, 4 wins)
'13/'14 EEC WEC - LMP2 - Conquest Racing - Morgan LMP2 Nissan - (3 of 9 races enterd, 2 wins)
'12/'13 EEC GT Masters - Champion - Mamerow Racing - Audi R8 LMS ultra
'12 EEC Megane Trophy - Champion - Tech 1 Racing
JorritVD
JorritVD

Posts : 3048
Join date : 2012-05-11
Age : 29
Location : the Netherlands

Back to top Go down

SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 Empty Re: SCE Italian GT 2013-2015

Post  ponky on 9/6/2016, 13:26

@JorritVD wrote:
@ponky wrote:Using rFactor ui,mod shows but vehicles  aren't available.Fairly new to all this.I'd like some help,please.

You downloaded the base GT3 mod for GSC?
http://gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org/t2858-eec-gt3-base-pack-v1-2-update-22-02-2016

This is just a skinpack, so the 3d models are not with them.
Yes,sorry,should have mentioned that.Runnning all ADAC,British GT and Japanese GT without any problems.
When I restart GSCE with IGT rfm,GSCE will not start.Delete rfm and GSCE runs fine.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Carl Beaumont.

ponky

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-12-27
Age : 49
Location : Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 Empty Re: SCE Italian GT 2013-2015

Post  Sylphide on 11/6/2016, 04:45

Not quite sure why it would be causing it to crash, but I'll take a look at it.

EDIT: Weird, the way i had these classed worked when I released this at the time. There must've been an update that broke it because i don't really know to fix it, i also don't understand why its broken though, everything looks right to me. scratch

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 Untitled_1
https://www.facebook.com/7TDesign
Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Posts : 1376
Join date : 2014-07-02
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 Empty Re: SCE Italian GT 2013-2015

Post  Sylphide on 11/6/2016, 06:28

@ponky wrote:
@JorritVD wrote:
@ponky wrote:Using rFactor ui,mod shows but vehicles  aren't available.Fairly new to all this.I'd like some help,please.

You downloaded the base GT3 mod for GSC?
http://gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org/t2858-eec-gt3-base-pack-v1-2-update-22-02-2016

This is just a skinpack, so the 3d models are not with them.
Yes,sorry,should have mentioned that.Runnning all ADAC,British GT and Japanese GT without any problems.
When I restart GSCE with IGT rfm,GSCE  will not start.Delete rfm and GSCE runs fine.

Took awhile to track down but I believe i fixed it.

Let it overwrite all files.
https://www.mediafire.com/?nyhaban7cigo3t2

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 Untitled_1
https://www.facebook.com/7TDesign
Troy Barman
Sylphide
Sylphide
Admin

Posts : 1376
Join date : 2014-07-02
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 Empty Re: SCE Italian GT 2013-2015

Post  teddy974 on 11/6/2016, 07:39

Thank you chirp

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 Reunio10 Teddy Moutoussamy
teddy974
teddy974

Posts : 250
Join date : 2013-04-19
Age : 27
Location : france

Back to top Go down

SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 Empty Re: SCE Italian GT 2013-2015

Post  ponky on 11/6/2016, 10:24

@Sylphide wrote:
@ponky wrote:
@JorritVD wrote:
@ponky wrote:Using rFactor ui,mod shows but vehicles  aren't available.Fairly new to all this.I'd like some help,please.

You downloaded the base GT3 mod for GSC?
http://gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org/t2858-eec-gt3-base-pack-v1-2-update-22-02-2016

This is just a skinpack, so the 3d models are not with them.
Yes,sorry,should have mentioned that.Runnning all ADAC,British GT and Japanese GT without any problems.
When I restart GSCE with IGT rfm,GSCE  will not start.Delete rfm and GSCE runs fine.

Took awhile to track down but I believe i fixed it.

Let it overwrite all files.
https://www.mediafire.com/?nyhaban7cigo3t2
Fixed.Thank you for all your efforts. cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Carl Beaumont.

ponky

Posts : 18
Join date : 2014-12-27
Age : 49
Location : Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

SCE Italian GT 2013-2015 Empty Re: SCE Italian GT 2013-2015

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum