European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 10:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23/3/2024, 23:11 by hundo

» introduce
Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 07:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 04:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 16:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 11:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 09:54 by Makarofu

» Greetings from Australia!
Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 09:28 by Aushtin

» Greeting from Tashkent
Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16/3/2024, 10:53 by why_not_simracer

Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports

+4
theravenousbeast
bmwcrash
Maxellero
GT Fan 8899
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports - Page 2 Empty Re: Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports

Post  Guest 30/12/2015, 18:55

You can choose yourself. The steam key you can get anyway. To get the link, check the site in the first post, in the text then is the link to retrieve your steam key. Then just activate it if you don't buy the steam version.
Only advantage with a non-steam buy is that you don't need steam to play SCE, but as it is getting updated anyway, you finally will need steam version. So it's up to you.

Back to top Go down

Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports - Page 2 Empty Re: Stock Car Extreme rebrand - Automobilista Motorsports

Post  GT Fan 8899 30/12/2015, 20:03

Whats so bad about steam, to make it avoid at all costs ?
(Apart from from the fact that it takes up hard drive space and a bit of performance and that your data gets collected and sold, but that happens anyways.  Razz)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ermis Chachoglou
GT Fan 8899
GT Fan 8899

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTsYSMopmxGCFM3MmhN81w

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse 30/12/2015, 22:52

Ok, well I have Steam anyway. And as for room, I was planning to ditch R3E on it. So....Steam it is.

Thank you for the input.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  marneus_the_boss 31/12/2015, 04:10

Now the real question is:
Do the new game will be moddable friendly or not? I've read on racedepartment some things, but I'm not sure if it's for AMS or the n ext gen game, the the game on't be moddable at all.

Pierre-Antoine PETIT [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
marneus_the_boss
marneus_the_boss

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 31/12/2015, 04:39

i already asked renato about this, i wanted to know because i dont like steam and dont like to mod and play on the same isntall like i have todo it when it is on steam

he answered that i can easy mod all my things i want on my normal sec isntall like i do it now and then easy port it over to the new game so i think modding the new game will be still the same like you do it now...

the game will be still the same i think, just redone shaders and some different features but the core is still the same so in the end maybe some different and other working materials shouldnt be problems...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  imthecrabby 2/1/2016, 15:33

I'm putting in my code that i got to activate the game (SCE) in steam, the code that you get when i first brought the game off their website, i put the code into steam and it says i have an invalid code, is there another key that i need to know about?

Edit: i'm being a stupid, i got it

Thomas Crabb [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
imthecrabby
imthecrabby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/1/2016, 13:24

Important Update:

Today January 5th 2016 is the last day to buy Stock Car Extreme for US$ 29,99 and also ensure a free copy of Automobilista. By its release, Automobilista will be priced US$ 39.99.

Starting tomorrow January 6th, Stock Car Extreme will have its price dropped from US$ 29.99 to US$ 19.99 - however from then on it will no longer warrant a free copy of Automobilista.

To those who already own Stock Car Extreme: while we recommend all Non-Steam owners to activate their copies on Steam by today (in case you haven´t already), if by any chance you miss the deadline to retrieve or activate your key do not worry - so long as we can verify you have purchased it until today January 5th, we will be able to grant you Automobilista free.

If you still haven´t got your copy of Stock Car Extreme, make sure to grab it now:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  GT Fan 8899 5/1/2016, 18:05

Hint on dirtscreens and MAYBE working window wipers ?!  Suspect

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ermis Chachoglou
GT Fan 8899
GT Fan 8899

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTsYSMopmxGCFM3MmhN81w

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2