View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Absolute Can-Am by the Absolute Modding Team

Post  Aram on 23/9/2016, 16:24

Oldies but Goldies! Thanks a lot!

Aram

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on 23/9/2016, 20:49

you're very welcome. There will be a 2.0 version of the mod in the not too distant future that will feature a few more cars as well as all cars having cockpits and much more realistic and accurate skins too!

cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Phil Jones aka hmmguy
Remember guys, RACECAR spelt backwards is still RACECAR! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  guiporsche on 22/10/2016, 15:25

Not wanting to sound obnoxious (because it's finished when it's finished), but will the v2.0 version come out sometime in 2016? If not I'll just take the plunge and have fun with v1: after having so much fun with CANAM 66 and 71 for GPL I'm quite tempted and intrigued to see what these beasts can do in GTR2 Smile

In any case many, many thanks for your work, it's great to seepeople still willing to spend time doing comprehensive historical mods that pay close attention to detail over various seasons, rather than just simulating the odd vintage car. Reminds me of the golden days of Prototype C and F1 seven for F1 challenge !

P.S. I'm not sure if you know about it, but you can find Ludvigsen's book on CANAM (only covers years 66-71) here. Maybe it can help you in making/perfecting the mod:

guiporsche

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on 22/10/2016, 21:16

I suggest you dive in for now with the 1.0 version as I'm still working on the many updates that are being added to 2.0 currently. I'd like to think 2.0 will be ready in time for Xmas again santa but I honestly don't know if that will happen just yet. One thing for sure is you won't be disappointed with 2.0...that said, I also hope 1.0 isn't disappointing either lol.

Thanks for the tip and link too thumbs

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Phil Jones aka hmmguy
Remember guys, RACECAR spelt backwards is still RACECAR! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  antoniog7772 on 23/10/2016, 00:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I suggest you dive in for now with the 1.0 version as I'm still working on the many updates that are being added to 2.0 currently. I'd like to think 2.0 will be ready in time for Xmas again santa  but I honestly don't know if that will happen just yet. One thing for sure is you won't be disappointed with 2.0...that said, I also hope 1.0 isn't disappointing either lol.

Thanks for the tip and link too  thumbs

we just wrote to santa to help us testing and getting it ready , so if you get can am 2.0 for Xmas the world will be without Xmas gifts, wich is fair enough!!! Very Happy Twisted Evil santa jocolor

Antonio Ferreira
From Porto, Portugal
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

antoniog7772

http://shivernshake.ativoforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  guiporsche on 24/10/2016, 12:48

Hahahaha, that would be a gift large and great enough to please the whole world! Go go Santa Smile

Thank you for taking the time to reply guys, much appreciated. Good luck! Meanwhile I'll do as you said and grab v1: with the CAN-AM thunder roaring on there's no way I'll be disappointed! chirp
guiporsche

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on 24/10/2016, 23:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hahahaha, that would be a gift large and great enough to please the whole world! Go go Santa Smile

Thank you for taking the time to reply guys, much appreciated. Good luck! Meanwhile I'll do as you said and grab v1: with the CAN-AM thunder roaring on there's no way I'll be disappointed! chirp

I hope you like drive Any problems let me know cheers

Phil Jones aka hmmguy
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  jimmym on 16/8/2017, 12:45

Big fan of historic tracks and cars, will definitely give this one a go

Jim McGavin

jimmym

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on 16/8/2017, 21:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Big fan of historic tracks and cars, will definitely give this one a go

I made nearly all of the seasons for the series. If you need any assistance with how to utilize those files, let me know and I'll help you out. Its really the only way to get the most out of the mod...especially if you want to run the Championships.

Phil Jones aka hmmguy
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  repaban on 14/11/2017, 17:39

Thanks a lot good work

Guy Reppert
repaban

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content