Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10331)
Fanatec Clubsport Wheel v2 owners questions? I_vote_lcapFanatec Clubsport Wheel v2 owners questions? I_voting_barFanatec Clubsport Wheel v2 owners questions? I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9025)
Fanatec Clubsport Wheel v2 owners questions? I_vote_lcapFanatec Clubsport Wheel v2 owners questions? I_voting_barFanatec Clubsport Wheel v2 owners questions? I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2649)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1829)

Fanatec Clubsport Wheel v2 owners questions?

Go down

Fanatec Clubsport Wheel v2 owners questions? Empty Fanatec Clubsport Wheel v2 owners questions?

Post  CrivitzChris on Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:40 am

So I bought a Clubsport wheel v2 with the CSL XBox One wheel as their Black Friday special. I have a few quick questions before the wheel arrives (which with Fanatec, could be awhile).

I also bought the Clubsport Pedals V3 and Clubsport shifter a couple months ago.

1. Is the connection to the wheel to the pedals/shifter just a standard RJ12 (telephone) cable? My cats displaced the one that came with the shifter and I can't find that one or the one that possibly came with the pedals. I'm just hoping to avoid an additional wait time when the wheel gets here.

2. For Windows 10 and XBox One users. Have you tried to use the wheel, connected to your PC, and stream your XBox using the Win 10 XBox app? Does that work? Just wondering if I can do that instead of moving my Xbox, to my race seat to race Forza with the wheel.

Thanks to anyone who might know the answers Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chris Lesperance - CrivitzChris

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CrivitzChris

Back to top Go down