SCE DRM Revival 2.4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SCE DRM Revival 2.4

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:51 am

I got no idea who made that mod as I just got a link on the Trippteam Server. So excuse me for no credits.

I'm putting this in here because I'm highly impressed by this mod and so I want to share it here with you. This is not for pussies Razz

Download:

DRM Revival 2.4

Last edited by ilu2404 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: SCE DRM Revival 2.4

Post  PATR10T on Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:24 am

pussy Very Happy you just got it because i said it Razz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  GT Fan 8899 on Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:57 am

I tried to put this together with a cheap conversion...
Didn´t worked though. Well now I don´t need to bother anymore ! cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 Ermis Chachoglou aka Erwin Costa Schaschlik
GT Fan 8899

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTsYSMopmxGCFM3MmhN81w

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:11 am

Added HDV Update to match new GSC Extreme 1.5 standards.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reinhard Berger on Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:50 pm

thank you uli for the link to this great carmod. and the update for 1.50 version.

servus

my realname is Reinhard Berger
my online name is Reinhard Berger or Berger R - 74

Reinhard Berger

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:53 pm

HELP!! affraid bsod rant

I have been trying for about 6 hours now trying to dl this mod as I love these cars and the one Kay released was awesome! I have tried all options including getting the free Mega account and alternate browsers short of Chrome. Some years back when the first version of Chrome came out resulted in me having to reformat and lose everything. Tried it again about 5yrs ago and the same result except that I learned to get myself a 2nd drive clap For that reason I'm a bit reluctant to try it again. Anyway, I've never had a problem dl-ing without an account from Mega till now. Oh yeah, Mega kept telling me I was out of memory too regardless when using IE, Firefox or Opera which is plain dumb as I have 8gb of it! Can someone re-up it to somewhere else such as Google Drive? Or help me figure out wtf I'm doing wrong with Mega? Also, I did see that I supposedly DID successfully dl it to my cloud at Mega but, for nothing could I find it Mad Evil or Very Mad rant

Suspect Shocked Embarassed D'oh!! This is only for GSE I think I'm now realizing Sad

Phil Jones aka hmmguy
Remember guys, RACECAR spelt backwards is still RACECAR! What a Face
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:24 pm

Always have a download manager mate. I had JDownloader 2 and all I have to do is right click and select "copy link address" the program will then show me the download. Wink

Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:30 pm

Will´s idea is very good and save´s you a lot of time in the future.

For now in order you roar your engines just press on the Blue highlighted line instead of the other DL buttons Wink

Tell me if it worked

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:33 pm

@Kalinin wrote:Always have a download manager mate. I had JDownloader 2 and all I have to do is right click and select "copy link address" the program will then show me the download. Wink

Thanks for the tip. I've always used IE due to what I wrote above here. It has it's own dl manager built in or so I think. Anyway, I'll check out the one you mentioned.

So am I right in that this is for GSE only? I guess if so that I got confused upon seeing the second link and thought that was for the GSE version and the 1st link to a GTR2 version Rolling Eyes lol!

Phil Jones aka hmmguy
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:36 pm

Test.Pilot wrote:Will´s idea is very good and save´s you a lot of time in the future.

For now in order you roar your engines just press on the Blue highlighted line instead of the other DL buttons Wink

Tell me if it worked

I did try that as well in the 3 different browsers but got the "out of memory" message that stopped the dl. All of this may indeed be moot though if the mod is for GSE only.

Phil Jones aka hmmguy
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:37 pm

Indeed it is mate, if you need the GTR2 one just PM me

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:41 pm

@Kalinin wrote:Always have a download manager mate. I had JDownloader 2 and all I have to do is right click and select "copy link address" the program will then show me the download. Wink

Ackthppppttt! Got a virus warning from my Avira antivirus when I tried to install JDownloader 2. Thanks anyway

Phil Jones aka hmmguy
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:09 pm

@humpmedumpme wrote:

Ackthppppttt! Got a virus warning from my Avira antivirus when I tried to install JDownloader 2. Thanks anyway
Just a false positive. If you are downloading from here http://jdownloader.org/download/offline it is the right one and has no virus.
And if you got a false positive with this I seriously would consider moving to something else. I had an anti virus once that got these "virus" till the day it seriously damaged my Windows with one of its false alerts, take care.

Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:26 pm

thanks, I'll check it out

Phil Jones aka hmmguy
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:08 pm

Version 2.4 uploaded

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down