Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
ciao my friends. I_vote_lcapciao my friends. I_voting_barciao my friends. I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
ciao my friends. I_vote_lcapciao my friends. I_voting_barciao my friends. I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2602)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

ciao my friends.

Go down

ciao my friends. Empty ciao my friends.

Post  wanbasten72 on 8/7/2015, 11:51

ciao amici my name is wass age 43 im from italy.Iplaying gtl.gtr2.project cars.I think it is nice to be a part of this community so i joined!

wanbasten72

Back to top Go down

ciao my friends. Empty Re: ciao my friends.

Post  ThatAudiFan on 8/7/2015, 13:37

Hello Wass,

Please take a look at this topic and complete your introduction:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down