Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
Hello From Melbounre Australia I_vote_lcapHello From Melbounre Australia I_voting_barHello From Melbounre Australia I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
Hello From Melbounre Australia I_vote_lcapHello From Melbounre Australia I_voting_barHello From Melbounre Australia I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2603)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Hello From Melbounre Australia

Go down

Hello From Melbounre Australia Empty Hello From Melbounre Australia

Post  wenzu on 9/6/2015, 09:22

Hi all.
Thanks for allowing me membership into this community.
My name is Laurence and I am from Melbourne Australia and am 34 years of age. I work as an accountant.

Found the site from a google search and it was by accident to be honest.

I have been sim racing off and on for over a few years but only as a a hobby. Started a family and time got away from me but its something I'd like to get into again. I play many types of sims, however I mainly play offline. Have always loved GTR 2, and Racing Room and like to get back into that. Am also interested in new sims such as Assetto Corsa and project cars so I should try them soon.

I am a big fan of racing in general. Love all sorts of racing from Formula 1, V8 Supercars, Indycar Racing and Sportscar Racing.

I have tried online racing before, but wasn't really good at it. Crashed a lot and got in the way so I need lots of practice offline first. If time permitted I would like to try it, however having a young family and taking into account my timezone would make it difficult to race online against european based competitors. Therefore racing on Sundays would be difficult.

I don't have much modding experience, so I am sorry about that. I could possibly provide pictures to assist in projects as a contribution.

There will be no issues if I am granted access to mods. I will contribute to community where I can, however my skill set in modding is quite low.

I would love access to mods which would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Laurence Cutajar
wenzu
wenzu

Back to top Go down

Hello From Melbounre Australia Empty Re: Hello From Melbounre Australia

Post  harvestmouse on 9/6/2015, 13:08

Hi Wenzu, and welcome.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 9/6/2015, 13:20

Welcome here thumps up

Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkspace83 on 9/6/2015, 13:36

Welcome thumbs

Maxime Temmerier
Darkspace83
Darkspace83

Back to top Go down

Post  wenzu on 9/6/2015, 15:32

Thanks everyone Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Laurence Cutajar
wenzu
wenzu

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on 9/6/2015, 23:48

Welcome here Laurence Smile

Phil Jones aka hmmguy
A recent survey showed 10 out of 9 people suck at math  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
humpmedumpme
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza on 10/6/2015, 06:29

Hi Laurence & welcome to EEC... Wink

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  SearleD on 10/6/2015, 16:19

Welcome to EEC Laurence Smile

David Searle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SearleD
SearleD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down