Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  mrleman on 16/5/2015, 14:33

Skins
Arnage - Silentgun - CS21476895 - dafizzner - Minamoto_W

Models
GT-IMT - Scorpyo - GPFan - Zumlee

Sounds
Mrlemans - El Mariachi

Mod
PART 1: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
PART 2: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sounds
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
password navarra

Optional sounds by DBR93 and others
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Template
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by mrleman on 17/5/2015, 10:59; edited 4 times in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sergey Lyamin [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
mrleman

Posts : 318
Join date : 2014-05-31
Age : 26
Location : Saint-Petersburg

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  dbr93 on 16/5/2015, 15:09

yeah! finally!!
thanks Smile
the skins are very very beautiful..
with the ULI phisics,this is very fun Smile

EDIT : Mrleman put my sounds..is better Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kevin Siclari [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
dbr93

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2014-07-01
Age : 24
Location : France,Grasse

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  Maxellero on 16/5/2015, 17:00

Thanks thumbs

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lukasz Pala [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Renault Trophy - Marc VDS Racing Team
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Maxellero
EEC Team

Posts : 1309
Join date : 2013-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  GTR2Dude on 16/5/2015, 18:03

I DL all the sounds and placed in the GTR2 sounds but I don't hear any sounds?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chad Fisher
avatar
GTR2Dude

Posts : 55
Join date : 2015-02-22
Age : 54
Location : USA, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  dbr93 on 16/5/2015, 18:05

Pack sounds by me:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Credit :
GT IMT (Mrleman i think)
El mariachi
EEC
Dbr93
PBB

Have fun Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kevin Siclari [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
dbr93

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2014-07-01
Age : 24
Location : France,Grasse

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  mrleman on 16/5/2015, 18:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Pack sounds by me:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Credit :
GT IMT (Mrleman i think)
El mariachi
EEC
Dbr93
PBB

Have fun Very Happy

Thank you!!!
Link is also added to the first post!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sergey Lyamin [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
mrleman

Posts : 318
Join date : 2014-05-31
Age : 26
Location : Saint-Petersburg

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  sit997 on 16/5/2015, 20:02


Thank you
avatar
sit997

Posts : 71
Join date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  panzerjager on 16/5/2015, 20:56

Many thanks for sharing it!! cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Adrian Makai
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
panzerjager

Posts : 1092
Join date : 2012-05-07
Age : 26
Location : Hungary

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  ernie2492 on 17/5/2015, 10:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
with the ULI phisics,this is very fun Smile

What ULI physics..?
avatar
ernie2492

Posts : 156
Join date : 2015-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Surabaya, Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  mrleman on 17/5/2015, 11:00

Template released. Added to the first post! Have fun!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sergey Lyamin [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
mrleman

Posts : 318
Join date : 2014-05-31
Age : 26
Location : Saint-Petersburg

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  LeMansDriver22 on 17/5/2015, 11:15

Thank you for sharing it! I only can say: Awesome mod!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Greeting Philipp
avatar
LeMansDriver22

Posts : 395
Join date : 2014-08-30
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  dbr93 on 17/5/2015, 12:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
with the ULI phisics,this is very fun Smile

What ULI physics..?
Eec gt3 mod Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kevin Siclari [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
dbr93

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2014-07-01
Age : 24
Location : France,Grasse

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  gcg103 on 17/5/2015, 14:47

Thanks.

downloading..

I was waiting it for a long time.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gianfranco Ghisleni.BR

gcg103

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  gcg103 on 17/5/2015, 14:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Pack sounds by me:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Credit :
GT IMT (Mrleman i think)
El mariachi
EEC
Dbr93
PBB

Have fun Very Happy
Thanks for the sounds

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gianfranco Ghisleni.BR

gcg103

Posts : 14
Join date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  Steppi on 17/5/2015, 14:50

Thanks for sharing

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Stefan Kögel
avatar
Steppi

Posts : 83
Join date : 2012-05-22
Location : Home of german motorracing

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  LordDireWolf on 17/5/2015, 22:52

Thank you so much for sharing this! cheers

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daniel Linder
avatar
LordDireWolf

Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-02-16
Age : 36
Location : Sweden

https://soundcloud.com/h34d5h07/sets

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  angeleinma on 17/5/2015, 23:08

Magnific work. clap
Thanks to all involved.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Angel Cañas      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
angeleinma

Posts : 307
Join date : 2014-03-14
Age : 48
Location : Madrid, Spain

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  divxx on 18/5/2015, 01:07

Looks very nice and polished, worth the download for Zumlee's Porsche alone. I'll probably insert that car into the EEC mod.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dan T.
avatar
divxx

Posts : 225
Join date : 2014-05-28
Location : California, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  Xtra-Large on 18/5/2015, 07:09

Thank you very very much for shraing this cool stuff thumbs thumbs

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Xtra-Large

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 38
Location : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  LordDireWolf on 19/5/2015, 07:38

So, I have been playing alot with this mod these few days, and stumbled upon a few minor bugs/oversights.
They are in no way game breaking, but I will leave them here so they maybe get a fix in the future?
I want to point out, these things are mostly just immersion breaking.

Aston Martin - The placement of the hands when turning, is way off. Fully turning the wheel to the left or right, will result in the hands going off and no longer hold the steering wheel. Also, the rev limiter on the dash board seems to function only up to 80%. Meaning, the last two "dots" are grayed out.

No pit speed limiter indicator in the Audi R8 cockpit.

Something that almost all cars are sharing, is that the rev limiter does not tune with the in game UI. Meaning, if you for example use the Corvette, the shift indicator will go all the way to indicate "time to shift" but if you turn the UI on, the meter has actually only gone half-way. The Mclaren is worst of em all. It's basically showing max rev from 3rd/4th gear all the way to 6th, when in reality it's not even close to shift yet.

And that's it I think. As I said, these things just breaks the immersion, and might not be the end of the world. But as someone like me, who plays with no UI, who has to rely on the in car dashboard and shift indicator it's a huge deal jocolor

Otherwise, this mod is incredible.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daniel Linder
avatar
LordDireWolf

Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-02-16
Age : 36
Location : Sweden

https://soundcloud.com/h34d5h07/sets

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  ernie2492 on 19/5/2015, 15:05

I love this mod physics & the Porsche.
avatar
ernie2492

Posts : 156
Join date : 2015-03-07
Age : 25
Location : Surabaya, Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  PATR10T on 19/5/2015, 15:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So, I have been playing alot with this mod these few days, and stumbled upon a few minor bugs/oversights.
They are in no way game breaking, but I will leave them here so they maybe get a fix in the future?
I want to point out, these things are mostly just immersion breaking.

Aston Martin - The placement of the hands when turning, is way off. Fully turning the wheel to the left or right, will result in the hands going off and no longer hold the steering wheel. Also, the rev limiter on the dash board seems to function only up to 80%. Meaning, the last two "dots" are grayed out.

No pit speed limiter indicator in the Audi R8 cockpit.

Something that almost all cars are sharing, is that the rev limiter does not tune with the in game UI. Meaning, if you for example use the Corvette, the shift indicator will go all the way to indicate "time to shift" but if you turn the UI on, the meter has actually only gone half-way. The Mclaren is worst of em all. It's basically showing max rev from 3rd/4th gear all the way to 6th, when in reality it's not even close to shift yet.

And that's it I think. As I said, these things just breaks the immersion, and might not be the end of the world. But as someone like me, who plays with no UI, who has to rely on the in car dashboard and shift indicator it's a huge deal jocolor

Otherwise, this mod is incredible.

same mod and same bugs (maybe kamuro call it features) like the fia gt 2012 mod Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
avatar
PATR10T
EEC Team

Posts : 9043
Join date : 2012-05-14
Age : 36
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  Xtra-Large on 19/5/2015, 17:54

Wish to have all this skins in EEC mod , would be more than great thumbs imo Wink

Thanks for sharing


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Xtra-Large

Posts : 1097
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 38
Location : Argentina

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  mrleman on 19/5/2015, 19:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So, I have been playing alot with this mod these few days, and stumbled upon a few minor bugs/oversights.
They are in no way game breaking, but I will leave them here so they maybe get a fix in the future?
I want to point out, these things are mostly just immersion breaking.

Aston Martin - The placement of the hands when turning, is way off. Fully turning the wheel to the left or right, will result in the hands going off and no longer hold the steering wheel. Also, the rev limiter on the dash board seems to function only up to 80%. Meaning, the last two "dots" are grayed out.

No pit speed limiter indicator in the Audi R8 cockpit.

Something that almost all cars are sharing, is that the rev limiter does not tune with the in game UI. Meaning, if you for example use the Corvette, the shift indicator will go all the way to indicate "time to shift" but if you turn the UI on, the meter has actually only gone half-way. The Mclaren is worst of em all. It's basically showing max rev from 3rd/4th gear all the way to 6th, when in reality it's not even close to shift yet.

And that's it I think. As I said, these things just breaks the immersion, and might not be the end of the world. But as someone like me, who plays with no UI, who has to rely on the in car dashboard and shift indicator it's a huge deal jocolor

Otherwise, this mod is incredible.

same mod and same bugs (maybe kamuro call it features) like the fia gt 2012 mod Wink

Hey Patriot, you know him Smile same cars, same bugs by the same man. He don't want to listen any tips, dont wnat to apply any improvements an so on...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sergey Lyamin [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
mrleman

Posts : 318
Join date : 2014-05-31
Age : 26
Location : Saint-Petersburg

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  peter.edding on 20/5/2015, 09:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hey Patriot, you know him Smile  same cars, same bugs by the same man. He don't want to listen any tips, dont wnat to apply any improvements an so on...

+1

peter.edding

Posts : 113
Join date : 2014-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Blancpain Sprint Series 2014 1.0 RELEASED by GT-Italia Modding Team

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum