European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Hi GTR2 friends... I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Hi GTR2 friends... I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Hi GTR2 friends... I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Hi GTR2 friends... I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Hi GTR2 friends... I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Hi GTR2 friends... I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Hi GTR2 friends... I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Hi GTR2 friends... I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Hi GTR2 friends... I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

Hi GTR2 friends...

5 posters

Go down

Hi GTR2 friends... Empty Hi GTR2 friends...

Post  Darko Plavi 4/4/2015, 19:16

- I'm Mladen Popovic and I'm 20, well not for much longer. I live in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia. Maybe some of you already know me from F1 Classic and Trackaholics Den. I've finally decided to register here ( I always forget or I'm too lazy)...
- Which sim do I play? It's obvious that I play GTR2 as my favorite sim but actually I started with GTR Evolution. Then I found out about some cool mods for GTR2 and as it is a more complete simulation, it became my first choice. I also use Rfactor for Shift Street and GTPC but I'm really not a fan of it. In future maybe Assetto Corsa. Sometimes I play Forza, and I loved Shift2. I love cars from Le Mans ones to street cars ( that imo are underrated in GTR2 in comparasion to Rfactor )...
- How did I know about EEC team? I heard for it many times, it's not really an unknown site. First time I saw Patriot's signature at F1C...
- Do I race online and do I have time on Sunday? I do have free time on Sunday but I don't play online. I just don't like playing any game online with some people that I actually don't know, and I'm not a serious driver. I like making custom classes, custom rules and then having a blast with a single player race. I'm more for two player game of PES or NBA with my friend, then I can scream on him when I loose...
- Do I know anything about skinning/modding? I'm not really a total newbie for GTR2. I know how the game is functioning, how to fix some bugs. I used 3dsimed to modify some cars, mostly removing race parts to create street version. I don't make skins...
- Any problem if you give me limited access? I'll only say: Your house. your rules. I'll respect every decision as I respect them on other forums that I'm member of.
- Am I here just to grab mods? No. I want a new place where I can log in in my free time to comment on topics, mods, to help others, to ask for help, to be part of the community... and of course to get max from this beloved aged sim with great mods... I'm active on other sites, why wouldn't I be here too...
- About myself. My hobbies are: long walks on the beach, watching sunsets, taking care of abandoned puppies...  lol!  Actually I love playing football and basketball with friends. I'm a big Chelsea fan and was also a huge F1 fan, but after BMW and Toyota left I don't even watch F1 anymore. I'm studying economy...
That's it, I think that I haven't forgot anything

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mladen Popovic
Darko Plavi
Darko Plavi

Back to top Go down

Hi GTR2 friends... Empty Re: Hi GTR2 friends...

Post  Guest 4/4/2015, 20:05

Welcome here thumps up

Back to top Go down

Post  GT Fan 8899 4/4/2015, 21:09

Welcome to EEC Mladen.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ermis Chachoglou
GT Fan 8899
GT Fan 8899

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtTsYSMopmxGCFM3MmhN81w

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse 4/4/2015, 22:39

Hello and welcome.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 5/4/2015, 03:44

Good to see you here Mladen Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 5/4/2015, 08:39

Hello Mladen & welcome here... cheers

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Darko Plavi 5/4/2015, 12:19

Thanks for the welcome everyone... cheers

Mladen Popovic
Darko Plavi
Darko Plavi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lmp900 5/4/2015, 16:05

Welcome to the community. thumps up

To finish first, you must first finish.

Matthew Cavanaugh
Lmp900
Lmp900

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down