European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» South East
Jeremy Clarkson Has Been Suspended From “Top Gear" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Jeremy Clarkson Has Been Suspended From “Top Gear" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Jeremy Clarkson Has Been Suspended From “Top Gear" I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Jeremy Clarkson Has Been Suspended From “Top Gear" I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Jeremy Clarkson Has Been Suspended From “Top Gear" I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Jeremy Clarkson Has Been Suspended From “Top Gear" I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Jeremy Clarkson Has Been Suspended From “Top Gear" I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Jeremy Clarkson Has Been Suspended From “Top Gear" I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
Jeremy Clarkson Has Been Suspended From “Top Gear" I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 14:54 by Makarofu

Jeremy Clarkson Has Been Suspended From “Top Gear"

+2
harvestmouse
beurich
6 posters

Go down

Jeremy Clarkson Has Been Suspended From “Top Gear" Empty Jeremy Clarkson Has Been Suspended From “Top Gear"

Post  beurich 10/3/2015, 22:51

Bad news for everybody Who loves Top Gear...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marcus Meurich
beurich
beurich

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Clarkson Has Been Suspended From “Top Gear" Empty Re: Jeremy Clarkson Has Been Suspended From “Top Gear"

Post  harvestmouse 11/3/2015, 05:53

Or......could be good news for everybody who wanted to love top gear? I've softened towards him in recent years, but I'd prefer to see it without him still.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Clarkson Has Been Suspended From “Top Gear" Empty Re: Jeremy Clarkson Has Been Suspended From “Top Gear"

Post  LeMansDriver22 25/3/2015, 16:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
His contract won't be extended! Now is Top Gear without Clarkson.

Greeting Philipp
LeMansDriver22
LeMansDriver22

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 25/3/2015, 16:38

All that remains to say is; "On that bombshell..."

Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764
Crimson764

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 25/3/2015, 16:44

Dunno what to think... Of course he crossed a line and I could see this happen. On the other hand though, BBC has probably just semi-destroyed itself. I don't know if it'll stay this popular without Clarkson. Of course some people really hated him, I also wasn't the biggest fan of him, but it made the show to that what it was. I think for a lot of people it won't be that good anymore. 2 things that I'm very curious about is what BBC is gonna do with Top Gear, will there be a new presentator?? And the 2nd thing is what May and Hammond are going to do. They supported Clarkson the past weeks, so we'll see I guess Smile
Other then that, I'm dissappointed he has to go, because I have really liked Top Gear for a year of 6-7 now, so I don't know if I'll still like it that much... Sad Crying or Very sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  bmwcrash 25/3/2015, 17:22

Remember BBC has a contract with Top Gear until 2016...so I hope when it will expire Sky or any other channel will buy Top Gear with Clarkson.

Milán Bogár
bmwcrash
bmwcrash
EEC Team

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFjVua0BIT4Db4QP6SVQXRA

Back to top Go down

Post  LeMansDriver22 31/7/2015, 09:24

After speculation with Netflix, the Top Gear Trio (Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, James Jay) and their producer Andy Wilman signed a contract with the Video-Streaming-Service Amazon Prime. They signed a contract for three seasons. The start is planned for the year 2016.

Greeting Philipp
LeMansDriver22
LeMansDriver22

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse 31/7/2015, 21:21

I liked the show, but ethically, JC should be black balled. Shouldn't pull the crap he's pulled over the years and get away with it, just because you have talent.

Shame on you Amazon.

Lee Day
harvestmouse
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down