dbr93 (2072)

Nectaria (2045)

Crimson764 (1419)

HI from Australia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HI from Australia

Post  PHR420 on 6/3/2015, 03:17

Hi all,

I started modding with GTR and GTR2 a long time ago, actually working with JorritVD for a while.

I have been lucky to start off modding the games, to now working with teams through the skills I learned making models for games, including initial concept design for Bentley on the GT3, design of the Erebus E63 V8supercar, AC Cobra GT3/ GTE design and development. Also had plenty of involvement with Mosler, Rollcentre racing and have my own Ferrari 458 Aero pack

I wish I had more time to get back into game modding given some of the great mods out like the EEC GT3 pack, I have posted pics of my Bentley model before which I have had barely any time to look at getting back into a GTR2 mod state.

I still enjoy reading / following other modders and seeing what is being produced, and when i have a few minutes to relax take some cars for some laps around some of our great Aussie tracks :-D

Keep up the awesome work on the mods / skins look forward to chatting more over some mods :-)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nick Couche

Designer: AC Cobra Motorsports GT3 / GTE
Proof of Concept designer: Erebus AMG E63 V8 Supercar, Original Bentley GT3 Concept designer
3D Modeler: Mosler, Mercedes Benz Australia, Rollcentre racing

PHR420

Back to top Go down

Re: HI from Australia

Post  II_Hylander on 6/3/2015, 06:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hi all,

I started modding with GTR and GTR2 a long time ago, actually working with JorritVD for a while.

I have been lucky to start off modding the games, to now working with teams through the skills I learned making models for games, including initial concept design for Bentley on the GT3, design of the Erebus E63 V8supercar, AC Cobra GT3/ GTE design and development. Also had plenty of involvement with Mosler, Rollcentre racing and have my own Ferrari 458 Aero pack

I wish I had more time to get back into game modding given some of the great mods out like the EEC GT3 pack, I have posted pics of my Bentley model before which I have had barely any time to look at getting back into a GTR2 mod state.

I still enjoy reading / following other modders and seeing what is being produced, and when i have a few minutes to relax take some cars for some laps around some of our great Aussie tracks :-D

Keep up the awesome work on the mods / skins look forward to chatting more over some mods :-)

Welcome phr420! It's awesome to know that you worked with teams on designing their cars and have your own aero pack for the 458 those are some awesome achievements. Everyone will make you feel welcome here!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Adam Hyland
II_Hylander

Back to top Go down

Post  PHR420 on 6/3/2015, 06:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Welcome phr420! It's awesome to know that you worked with teams on designing their cars and have your own aero pack for the 458 those are some awesome achievements. Everyone will make you feel welcome here!

Thanks,

It all started through modding so happy to provide any advice I can to others, Won't lie was a very long journey and didn't always get paid for a lot of the time I spent working.

Nick Couche

Proof of Concept designer: Erebus AMG E63 V8 Supercar, Original Bentley GT3 Concept designer

PHR420

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse on 6/3/2015, 07:20

Hello and welcome.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lee Day
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 6/3/2015, 09:23

Nice! Welcome nick thumbs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  PHR420 on 6/3/2015, 09:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nice! Welcome nick thumbs

Thanks, feel bad i never got the Bentley done in time for the EEC V3.0

Nick Couche

PHR420

Back to top Go down

Post  SearleD on 6/3/2015, 11:24

Welcome to the forum Nick Smile

David Searle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SearleD

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 6/3/2015, 12:06

Welcome here thumps up

Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza on 6/3/2015, 12:35

Hi Nick and welcome to EEC... cheers

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  O-ZERO_Racing on 6/3/2015, 13:11

Welcome back to the scene PHR420!

Olivier Maas a.k.a. O-ZERO_Racing
Supports racingsportscars.com
O-ZERO_Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large on 6/3/2015, 13:41

Hello Nick and Welcome the EEC site  Very Happy

Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 6/3/2015, 13:54

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nice! Welcome nick thumbs

np when you give the new mercedes clap

PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  PHR420 on 6/3/2015, 14:02

np when you give the new mercedes clap

This one? geek

Nick Couche

PHR420

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 6/3/2015, 14:30

yep this one thumps up

PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on 6/3/2015, 21:43

Hi Nick and welcome here. I was just wondering since you left it out of your avatar section , how old are you?

Phil Jones aka hmmguy
Remember guys, RACECAR spelt backwards is still RACECAR! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  PHR420 on 6/3/2015, 22:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hi Nick and welcome here. I was just wondering since you left it out of your avatar section , how old are you?

Sorry Will update, I am 30

Nick Couche

PHR420

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top