dbr93 (2136)

Nectaria (2062)

Crimson764 (1460)

Hello...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello...

Post  Guest on 20/2/2015, 03:03

Hello,

My name is Zach Wilkes, and I am a 16 year old from Toronto (hence the nickname...).  I am an avid sim-racer, usually on iRacing, however all of my offline racing is done in GTR2.  I do also own Assetto Corsa, however I find the feeling and overall performance of the cars in GTR2 superior.  On iRacing I am part of the KRF Motorsports team, I race in the v8 Supercars (my main ride) and in the Australian Endurance Series in a BMW z4 GT3.  I am newer to the concept of sim racing as a whole, however I have owned and played GTR2 since I was 9 or 10 (Not sim racing, only got a wheel about 4 months ago).  

Being that I have played the vanilla game of GTR2 for about 6 years now, I am looking for something to freshen the game up.  So my main reason for being here is to download mods and make the game more exciting, however I want to learn how to create mods and skins (so I am not absolutely useless).  I am not currently looking to join another racing league, I currently do not have the time in my life (School, iRacing commitments, and also sports).  However, maybe in the future I might want to get into something here at EEC.

- Zach

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello...

Post  humpmedumpme on 20/2/2015, 14:01

Hello Zach from a former born and raised Torontonian Smile Please add your age and location to your avatar section and your first and last names to your signature section to complete your registration here.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Phil Jones aka hmmguy
Remember guys, RACECAR spelt backwards is still RACECAR! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 20/2/2015, 14:04

Welcome thumps up

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  LeeJr on 20/2/2015, 15:29

Welcome to EEC torontonian.. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  Luis Camargo
LeeJr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum