European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» South East
What must I do for Privat Track selection? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:53 pm by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
What must I do for Privat Track selection? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:03 pm by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
What must I do for Privat Track selection? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 2:42 pm by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
What must I do for Privat Track selection? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 3:11 am by hundo

» introduce
What must I do for Privat Track selection? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 11:04 am by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
What must I do for Privat Track selection? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 8:12 am by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
What must I do for Privat Track selection? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 8:33 pm by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
What must I do for Privat Track selection? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 3:14 pm by VamosTorino

» uh, Hello again from west of Thailand
What must I do for Privat Track selection? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 1:54 pm by Makarofu

What must I do for Privat Track selection?

Go down

What must I do for Privat Track selection? Empty What must I do for Privat Track selection?

Post  Audidriver Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:54 pm

Hello Guys I want to look in the Privat Threads but i can only see Screenshots and Videos.Sad

Its because I had to not enough Reputation Points? What can I do for more Points? And how many Points I need to join in?

I would all of you guys invite for a lunch, but it would be a very expensive lunch to travel all over the world to meet you:D

Please vote for me party

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marc Arens [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No Online Races but ca. 140.000km offline Racing since 2006
Audidriver
Audidriver

Back to top Go down

What must I do for Privat Track selection? Empty Re: What must I do for Privat Track selection?

Post  Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:30 pm

It's all in the rules thread, maybe update your presentation according to the rules to get more votes. It's all about members wanting to give votes or not.

Back to top Go down

What must I do for Privat Track selection? Empty Re: What must I do for Privat Track selection?

Post  Audidriver Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:45 pm

Kalinin wrote:It's all in the rules thread, maybe update your presentation according to the rules to get more votes. It's all about members wanting to give votes or not.

Thank you very much for your vote Kalinin.

P.s I see you are from Brazil. Exist still the Race MilMilhas at Interlagos?

I search for Videomaterial of the MilMilhas 2006 for a long time. But I find only a few seconds of the race at youtube.

Greeting Harman "TheAudiDriver"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Audidriver
Audidriver

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:06 pm

I think it doest anymore. I don't follow much Brazilian motorsport tbh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Audidriver Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:16 pm

To bad. That was a great Race favorable the years 2006&2007. I love this track!

Audidriver
Audidriver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum