dbr93 (2070)

Nectaria (2043)

Crimson764 (1418)

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello

Post  ChrisWetz on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:43 pm

Hi,

I initially signed up on this site originally about a year and a half ago, and have recently stumbled upon it again, and looking back on the original presentation I made it was pretty bad and as I would like access to the private section of mods I owe you a better one.

To start off my name is Chris, I am 23 years old from the Texas in the United States. I have played a lot of different games over the last 7-8 years. I race NASCAR Racing 2003 season a lot online, as well as I am in a small rFactor league and I use GTR2 for offline racing a lot and have done so for probably 2-3 years, utilizing mostly sports cars. The only game I race online regularly is NR2003 and I do have leagues already that run on sunday.

My modding knowledge is fairly limited, I've tried to get into it with GTR2 and with the exception of learning about the skins and messing with the .gdb files GTR2 most of it goes over my head. I would prefer access to all mods, as admittedly that is mostly what has drawn me to this site. I dont want to just grab mods and leave, or be unappreciative of the work. I just enjoy having fun with the game.

A few things about me. I am from Texas and 23 years old as I said in my opening, my main hobbies revolve around racing. I love all forms of Motorsport from NASCAR to Indycar to Touring Cars to Le Mans. I also race myself, I race in the 4 cylinder class at a 3/8ths mile asphalt oval track in a Ford Focus.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chris Wetz

ChrisWetz

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post  Kalinin on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:32 am

Welcome here. Please add your real name to your signature. Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigers on Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:40 am

Welcome to EEC.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Regis Lins
Sigers

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:03 pm

Welcome Chris!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  SearleD on Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:51 pm

Welcome to EEC Chris Smile

David Searle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SearleD

Back to top Go down

Post  Lmp900 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:04 pm

Welcome to the community Chris!

To finish first, you must first finish.

Matthew Cavanaugh
Lmp900

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza on Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:47 pm

Hi Chris and welcome here !!!

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum