dbr93 (2136)

Nectaria (2062)

Crimson764 (1460)

Hello to everybody here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello to everybody here

Post  Neuronemarcio77 on 7/1/2015, 00:09

Ok guys let me introduce myself...
My real name is Paolo Pedretti....I am italian and actually I live in a small town called Colorno near Parma... even if small this town is quite famous for being the so called 'petit Versailles d'Italie' because of its palace used by Napoleon and his wife as summer residence.
I am 37 years old and my job is technical designer in lifts and cabin doors field.
My first experience with Sim games started years ago with toca race driver games, a little bit arcade I know...
then I met GTR and then I jumped into GTR2 and rFactor.
I found some info about this forum on other web sites where Patriot is already member....
I never played on line and I have some experience in 3d modelling, conversions and so on....
I was a member of UMD crew (Mac 10 and Others) but because of some health big troubles I had to stay out of the scenes for more than 2 years.... I am a little better now and for this reason I'd like to give again a little contribution to comunity. I started to make conversions late in 2008 and at the beginning I kept private, but when I met Mac10 he insisted to make them public and then everything started.
If I will have access to only some mods, well there is no problem for me.... this decision depends on administrators.
I don't want to grab mods and then fade away.... besides if somebody needs some help for some projects, I will be glad to give my contribution, of course if my skills can fulfill what it is required.
Because of my illness I stoped to practice sports but I made in-line skating (aggressive and free-style) for about 20 years and running too. I read a lot...also because it seems that this is the only thing to keep me quiet. and of course I love sim games even if I started again only now.

The last thing...I visited the site and I found a lot of fantastic mods and projects....so I want immediately to thank all the people here who made all these possible and gave the chance to everybody to enjoy their hard work....

See you

Paolo

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-------> Paolo Pedretti <-------

Neuronemarcio77

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello to everybody here

Post  Kalinin on 7/1/2015, 00:16

Welcome here thumps up

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on 7/1/2015, 00:49

welcome aboard Paolo Smile Here's to hoping your illness stays away and you move onward and upwards from here on thumps up

Phil Jones aka hmmguy
Remember guys, RACECAR spelt backwards is still RACECAR! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  Lmp900 on 7/1/2015, 03:28

Hello Paolo. Welcome to EEC!

To finish first, you must first finish.

Matthew Cavanaugh
Lmp900

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza on 7/1/2015, 13:17

Hi Paolo and welcome here... thumbs

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad News on 7/1/2015, 17:54

Welcome Paolo!!

Zoran Mikic
Bad News

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf on 7/1/2015, 18:54

Oh, ciao e benvenuto! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigers on 7/1/2015, 19:16

Welcome.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Regis Lins
Sigers

Back to top Go down

Post  gornar on 11/1/2015, 14:38

ciao benvenuto

Marcello Melandri
2015 EEC GT Sprint Series - #21 Thec Project - Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
2015 EEC LMS Series - #67 JMW Motorsport - Ferrari 458 Italia

gornar

Back to top Go down

Post  rich54 on 11/1/2015, 16:28

Welcome

Richard Kost-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum