Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: .....

Post  Serban on Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:13 am

Thanks a lot to all for the work on this great mod!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Andrei Serban
Serban

Back to top Go down

Post  Koen Van Nuffelen on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:13 am

I just found out about GTR2 and this amazing forum but it seems all the great additions are already gone...such a shame..if you ever change your mind silversun let me know,for now I'll put GTR2 back in the freezer unless someone can help me complete a good modern GT3 grid...
Koen Van Nuffelen

Back to top Go down

Post  momo2012 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:11 pm

scratch

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Richard Rodriquez
momo2012

Back to top Go down

Post  teddyator on Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I just found out about GTR2 and this amazing forum but it seems all the great additions are already gone...such a shame..if you ever change your mind silversun let me know,for now I'll put GTR2 back in the freezer unless someone can help me complete a good modern GT3 grid...
If you do your presentation properly and gain 10 rep- points there are some surprises waiting for you in the private section I think you might be interested in Surprised

Lukas Tyrlik
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]lpine ... french beauties since 1955!
teddyator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum