Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10331)
forum timezone/time problems I_vote_lcapforum timezone/time problems I_voting_barforum timezone/time problems I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9025)
forum timezone/time problems I_vote_lcapforum timezone/time problems I_voting_barforum timezone/time problems I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2649)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1829)

forum timezone/time problems

Go down

forum timezone/time problems Empty forum timezone/time problems

Post  PATR10T on 16/11/2014, 13:49

if you have problems with the times what are showing up when a post was written:

go into your profile -> preferences -> change the timezone

Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down