alexmezza (2180)

dbr93 (2072)

Nectaria (2045)

Crimson764 (1419)

Hello from Italy (tuscany)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello from Italy (tuscany)

Post  Guest on 3/9/2014, 23:36

Hello everyone, my name is Fabio I'm 45 years old and I'm Italian region of Tuscany. For some time I attempt with GTR2 and Rfactor, I used rroom DTM EXP and Assetto Corsa. Now I like to use mainly GTR2. I am a happy member of United Racers League and participate in a few races on that forum. I saw that here there are guys that I've met in the URL as Toni Ukic, Berger, Kevin. Sando My friend told me about this forum, and asked if I wanted to join you and are happy to do so. I have a family, wife and 3 year old daughter .. so sometimes it can happen that family commitments do not allow me to be present and for this I apologize already .. but for me family comes first .. We say, before the duty and pleasure ... (Tuscan dialect ..Prima il dovere poi il piacere.. Very Happy )
I'm not a great expert in pc, it setup but I like to meet new people and ask for advice to learn new things .. I think you always learn something new with new people ..
I hope to be able to participate in some races with you and thank you ..
I hope incontarci track soon ..
Thank you,
Fabio (Michigan).

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from Italy (tuscany)

Post  alexmezza on 4/9/2014, 00:32

Yeahhh, Forza Italia !!!

Welcome to EEC, Fabio... Wink

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  SearleD on 4/9/2014, 00:35

Welcome to EEC Fabio Smile, please add you name to your signature if you have not done so already.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
David Searle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SearleD

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 4/9/2014, 02:08

Welcome here thumps up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Lmp900 on 4/9/2014, 03:54

Hi Fabio. Welcome to EEC!

To finish first, you must first finish.

Matthew Cavanaugh
Lmp900

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza on 4/9/2014, 08:58

I forgot to click on your +1 button !!!

It's done now... Wink

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf on 4/9/2014, 12:46

Ciao e benvenuto!

Grazie a Dio finalmente arrivano altri piloti Italiani cheers 

Per un anno sono stato solo contro Tedeschi e Ungheresi lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigers on 4/9/2014, 15:14

Welcome!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Regis Lins
Sigers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 4/9/2014, 18:12

Thank you all for the welcome. I put the signature and the photo but I do not know if it is the correct size .. Can anyone tell me if I did it right?
Thank you guys.
... no, you do not see them signing it the pictures .... sorry...

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf on 4/9/2014, 18:42

michigan wrote:Thank you all for the welcome. I put the signature and the photo but I do not know if it is the correct size .. Can anyone tell me if I did it right?
Thank you guys.
... no, you do not see them signing it the pictures .... sorry...

Allora, per la firma, vai a Profile -> Signature e ci metti nome e cognome, ed eventualmente la bandiera o altre cose (purché di piccole dimensioni, tipo la firma mia) e salva

Poi, se vuoi una traduzione parziale del forum Profile -> Preferences, scorri fino a "Forum Language" e scegli Italiano e salva

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 4/9/2014, 22:30

Hello, I'm writing from yesterday, I put the signature and a photo. You can check if everything is okay so to get access to the entire forum?
Thank you guys.

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on 5/9/2014, 02:16

Hi Fabio Smile

Phil Jones aka hmmguy
Remember guys, RACECAR spelt backwards is still RACECAR! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top