alexmezza (2177)

dbr93 (2070)

Nectaria (2044)

Crimson764 (1418)

Hello from England!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello from England!

Post  PassiveObsessive on 30/8/2014, 19:08

Hi I'm Craig Green. I'm 18 (I know I'm probably one of the youngest here!) but soon I'll be 19. I'm from the UK, and if you were to look at England on a map I'm roughly in the middle, surrounded by some boring, flat fields in every direction. I play GTR2 mostly, I have played rFactor and didn't like the feel of it as much and chose to stick with GTR2 seeing as I already have a lot of mods for it. I've played it since roughly when it came out, (yes very young to play such a game) and I always enjoyed it being fairly realistic and something different to Gran Turismo and the like. I do play sim games for other genres too.

I can't really race online, I would like to someday though. I learned about EEC through seeing it linked to some really good mods so I thought I'd check it out. I was going to try learning about converting and creating cars but after realising that's not something I am close to being able to do I'm planning on making some sound mods for cars, as I have grown tired of hearing the lotus Elise being reused to death!!! Haha Wink I may try skinning too, I just would like to find a way to contribute here. I'm new to all this so I've got a learning curve ahead of me. I respect not everyone wants their mods to be made public, after all it's easy for others to pass it off as their own! I enjoy watching motorsports of all kinds, particularly ones involving GT cars or stuff like Super GT and DTM. I prefer some of the cars I grew up seeing 5-10 years ago though. Anyway I'm looking forward of being part of this community; everyone here seems nice and dedicated to what probably is one of my favourite games of all time . Smile
PassiveObsessive

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from England!

Post  Kalinin on 30/8/2014, 21:00

Welcome here. Please add your real name to your signature Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza on 30/8/2014, 21:08

Welcome Craig to EEC !!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigers on 30/8/2014, 21:47

Welcome to EEC.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Regis Lins
Sigers

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxellero on 30/8/2014, 23:23

Welcome here!

Lukasz Pala [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
IEC - ING Renault Sport Team - Renault Fluence
Maxellero
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Lmp900 on 31/8/2014, 04:10

Welcome to the community Craig!

To finish first, you must first finish.

Matthew Cavanaugh
Lmp900

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on 31/8/2014, 16:06

Welcome aboard Craig Smile

Phil Jones aka hmmguy
Remember guys, RACECAR spelt backwards is still RACECAR! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  rich54 on 1/9/2014, 01:31

Welcome.

Richard Kost-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  PassiveObsessive on 1/9/2014, 15:58

Thanks all! Smile

Craig Green
PassiveObsessive

Back to top Go down

Post  theravenousbeast on 1/9/2014, 19:30

Welcome! Nice to see someone else that started simracing that young. Got myself a Logitech Force FX and GTR2 at launch and been driving ever since drive

Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  SearleD on 2/9/2014, 00:47

Welcome to EEC Craig Smile

David Searle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SearleD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top