deleted

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what should i work after this?

68% 68% 
[ 30 ]
18% 18% 
[ 8 ]
14% 14% 
[ 6 ]
 
Total Votes : 44

deleted

Post  99pro on 24/8/2014, 18:14

i have heard that sms arent happy about i have done a conversion and there for i have decided to delelted to show my rescpect to sms


Last edited by 99pro on 7/2/2015, 10:29; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daniel Koch
avatar
99pro

Posts : 1394
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : some where its sunny!

Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  haruo on 24/8/2014, 18:57

thanks for oreca
and don't forget dauer

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ouprakon Leeka (aka Haruo)
avatar
haruo

Posts : 147
Join date : 2014-06-10

Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  Guest on 24/8/2014, 19:18

yeeeess thanks 99dk !!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  Guest on 24/8/2014, 19:23

you can made the Oreca 03R and convert the skins of the Oreca 03 for the 03R ?

I want this Wink

If you made the 03R , i can made the skins for this car if you want ! Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  99pro on 24/8/2014, 19:45

delet


Last edited by 99pro on 7/2/2015, 10:29; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daniel Koch
avatar
99pro

Posts : 1394
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : some where its sunny!

Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  Mailman on 24/8/2014, 19:53

Thank you!

The Mailman will deliver the fictional skins for this sometime in the near future... Razz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mailman, The
avatar
Mailman

Posts : 415
Join date : 2014-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  Mailman on 24/8/2014, 20:46

.....or maybe not. I'm confounded by this car?

When I try to add other cars, nothing ever shows up even if it has the exact same class line.
It's really strange.

Also why are the skins 2097x3150????? Suspect 
None of the original skins nor template are this size??

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mailman, The
avatar
Mailman

Posts : 415
Join date : 2014-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  99pro on 24/8/2014, 20:48

The size is caused becuse preventing the logos to get out stretched and blurry but for me i dont have any problems adding skins.. if you could send it to me so could i find out whats wrong

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daniel Koch
avatar
99pro

Posts : 1394
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : some where its sunny!

Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  Guest on 24/8/2014, 20:55

@99pro wrote:Im going to study some 3dsmax in school and maybe if i will get things right so will i do the 03r but i got all elms 14 and lm 14 in w.i.p exept the kcmg so i can add the 2014 skins as a pack or in the update Smile

Ouprakon.. ofcourse wont i forgett the dauer but as im working from new to old so will the dauer be one of the last cars to get done Smile

oh , ok

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  Mailman on 24/8/2014, 21:36

Nevermind, it was one of those things where GTR2 just didn't like the folder name of the car and seemed to totally ignore it was there.
I renamed it and the car showed up.. weird.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The size is caused  becuse preventing the logos to get out stretched and blurry but for me i dont have any problems adding skins.. if you could send it to me so could i find out whats wrong

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mailman, The
avatar
Mailman

Posts : 415
Join date : 2014-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  Mailman on 24/8/2014, 22:36

Ugh, you used an existing driver style in the cas but changed the texture on it??

Now we have to include one of those arms_03.tga with every car as there's no default one included in the files.....

You should make new driver styles and add to genstring if you want to do that Wink....or put a default texture in the files.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mailman, The
avatar
Mailman

Posts : 415
Join date : 2014-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  Mailman on 25/8/2014, 03:57

...


Last edited by Mailman on 7/2/2015, 00:54; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mailman, The
avatar
Mailman

Posts : 415
Join date : 2014-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  99pro on 25/8/2014, 06:33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ugh, you used an existing driver style in the cas but changed the texture on it??

Now we have to include one of those arms_03.tga with every car as there's no default one included in the files.....

You should make new driver styles and add to genstring if you want to do that Wink....or put a default texture in the files.

Yeah i know sorry. But i never got the gestring option for the ext and int worked so i went for a non gestring.. you dont need the int and ext texture as im sure i included one in the tex. I just added the arm and body texture to make things abit mote detailed. Thanks for your skins and if you say there arent a body and arm texture so do i have to add it but if you want to get rid of the ctd just put a pair if arm and body texture lose in the car folder so will you not need to add any for each team

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daniel Koch
avatar
99pro

Posts : 1394
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : some where its sunny!

Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  Mailman on 25/8/2014, 06:52

You do need the textures or the cars will all crash. Yours don't crash because you put a car specific file in each folder.
Take them away and see what happens. Smile

They will crash because the textures are not in the gtr files.

Why would you want to put copies of the same files loose in every car folder?

This also confuses GTR2 because the textures have the same name and it will only use one of them for all cars even if you have
different colours for each one. Load up all your cars at once and look at the drivers. They will all be wearing the same suit even though you put different colours in each cars folder.

This is why you use genstring to differentiate the skins. Wink

Anyway, it's not that big a deal.


Last edited by Mailman on 25/8/2014, 07:01; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mailman, The
avatar
Mailman

Posts : 415
Join date : 2014-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  99pro on 25/8/2014, 06:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You do need the textures or the cars will all crash. Yours don't crash because you put a car specific file in each folder.
Take them away and see what happens. Smile

They will crash because the textures are not in the gtr files.

Why would you want to put copies of the same files loose in every car folder?

This also confuses GTR2 because the textures have the same name and it will only use one of them for all cars even if you have
different colours for each one. This is why you use genstring to differentiate the skins. Wink

Anyway, it's not that big a deal.

Thanks i will fix it when i get home..

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daniel Koch
avatar
99pro

Posts : 1394
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : some where its sunny!

Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  Mailman on 25/8/2014, 07:03

I edited my post, but just load up all your cars at once and you'll see the drivers are all wearing the same suit even though
you put a car specific one in each folder. Wink

....oh and BTW thank you for the car.  Very Happy 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mailman, The
avatar
Mailman

Posts : 415
Join date : 2014-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  99pro on 25/8/2014, 07:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I edited my post, but just load up all your cars at once and you'll see the drivers are all wearing the same suit even though
you put a car specific one in each folder. Wink

....oh and BTW thank you for the car.  Very Happy 

Your welcome and i really appriciate your skins and bug report.. i think i will fix the 1.25 today by including your skins (if you allow) and taking care of the bug. Thanks! I feel a bit ashamed of my self of failing to find the bug even tough i wasted 1 h and 2 to beta test it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daniel Koch
avatar
99pro

Posts : 1394
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : some where its sunny!

Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  Mailman on 25/8/2014, 08:03

You can if you want, but I think most people would rather keep real and fictional cars separate anyway.
Might be better to just keep real skins in your release.

No worries I only saw because I didn't put those textures with the fictional cars so the game crashed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mailman, The
avatar
Mailman

Posts : 415
Join date : 2014-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  Guest on 25/8/2014, 18:19

it's possible to change the tamplate please ? Smile
Beacause with this tamplate, it's very hard to paint !
(I want made the skins of le mans 2011-2013)

Thanks in avance !




Again thanks for this really great car !

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  99pro on 25/8/2014, 19:05

Sorry but skining is hard and this template is hard and needs alot of time and patience to work on. Sorry i cant help you

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Daniel Koch
avatar
99pro

Posts : 1394
Join date : 2013-01-23
Location : some where its sunny!

Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  Guest on 25/8/2014, 19:35

ok, Can you just explain me how create a skin with this tamplate ... What a Face

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  O-ZERO_Racing on 25/8/2014, 21:42

val72340 wrote:ok, Can you just explain me how create a skin with this tamplate ...  What a Face
Open it with Photoshop lol! or illustrator and start painting. I looked at it, it's not the easiest template indeed. But lots of parts are quite logical on it. Just have a look at a skin that came with the mod and start.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Olivier Maas a.k.a. O-ZERO_Racing
Supports racingsportscars.com
avatar
O-ZERO_Racing

Posts : 338
Join date : 2014-05-31
Age : 27
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  frederick59 on 26/8/2014, 12:31

Thanks for these Oreca,great job thumbs

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
JeromeBrown

frederick59

Posts : 160
Join date : 2014-06-15
Location : Le Mans

Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  Skabagoosh on 26/8/2014, 17:04

Thanks for sharing this.

Just one minor question. Isn't the engine you used for the car too powerful? Your version has more than 600 horsepower so I had to edit it to make it more "realistic."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Myke Calaquian
avatar
Skabagoosh

Posts : 224
Join date : 2013-12-23
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  Guest on 26/8/2014, 17:20

@O-ZERO_Racing wrote:
val72340 wrote:ok, Can you just explain me how create a skin with this tamplate ...  What a Face
Open it with Photoshop lol! or illustrator and start painting. I looked at it, it's not the easiest template indeed. But lots of parts are quite logical on it. Just have a look at a skin that came with the mod and start.

ok, thank you for the reply ! Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: deleted

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum