European Endurance Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

New topics
» Itaipava GT Brasil 2010 V1.3
Hi from Belgium I_icon_minitime4/4/2024, 11:59 by Orteva

» South East
Hi from Belgium I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 22:53 by sandersk

» Looking for NASCAR skins?
Hi from Belgium I_icon_minitime28/3/2024, 17:03 by why_not_simracer

» Help needed FRM TOURING CARS
Hi from Belgium I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 15:42 by fjs

» La Dehesa Conversion from rFactor for GTR2
Hi from Belgium I_icon_minitime24/3/2024, 04:11 by hundo

» introduce
Hi from Belgium I_icon_minitime22/3/2024, 12:04 by teufteuf72

» Hello from Japan
Hi from Belgium I_icon_minitime21/3/2024, 09:12 by GRtoyotafan2

» Greetings from Bulgaria
Hi from Belgium I_icon_minitime18/3/2024, 21:33 by al27

» Greetings from Argentina
Hi from Belgium I_icon_minitime17/3/2024, 16:14 by VamosTorino

Hi from Belgium

+2
Maxellero
stimpy
6 posters

Go down

Hi from Belgium Empty Hi from Belgium

Post  stimpy 22/7/2014, 19:19

Hi all simracers/modders out there ! Belgium...the country with the greatest bears and two fine race tracks, I'm 48 years young and still playing with cars  Very Happy ....started with Microprose Grand Prix 2 in 1996, raced other sims like Grand Prix Legends, N2003, GP3, rF1 and the SIMBIN series I stick these days with GTR2...I Always liked it. I did some online racing but not much. These day's I'm enjoying to race offline, try new mods and tracks and a little skinning.
Sorry have to go now...downloaded the Redbull Ring... drive

Last edited by stimpy on 22/7/2014, 20:28; edited 1 time in total
stimpy
stimpy

Back to top Go down

Hi from Belgium Empty Re: Hi from Belgium

Post  Guest 22/7/2014, 19:26

Welcome here. Plss add your name to your signature Smile

*Members pls... welcome new guys and click on the + for them... I see good acvitity on the forum but a very few people come here to give rep points...  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxellero 22/7/2014, 22:09

Welcome!  cheers 

And yes, giving a +1 rep points doesn't hurt.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lukasz Pala [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maxellero
Maxellero
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Racingheaven 22/7/2014, 22:28

Welcome over here fellow Belgian...

please give us a bit more information like about your whereabouts...

Always nice to get to know a fellow racer from the neighbourhood  Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dirk Willemen
Racingheaven
Racingheaven

Back to top Go down

Post  ThatAudiFan 23/7/2014, 21:24

Welcome to EEC  thumbs 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
ThatAudiFan
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T 23/7/2014, 22:49

Kalinin wrote:Welcome here. Plss add your name to your signature Smile

*Members pls... welcome new guys and click on the + for them... I see good acvitity on the forum but a very few people come here to give rep points...  Rolling Eyes 

when a good presentation is written and the name is on signature then for sure i would give points...

its strange difference here, some write a single hello and 12 members come and give 10rep points, even when the new guy still have one poast after two weeks and on some others with a big presentation everyone stay away...  Rolling Eyes 

our members (all!) should read every single new presentation and talk to the new registered, when he added a good presentation and his name they should give a +

i think its ok to wait 2-3 days before giving a + rep because there you can see if the new guy interested in this forum or if he just come for donwloads...

there some who got 10 rep points but i deleted them after two weeks from approved list because they had just one single post during this time and this post was their presentation...  Rolling Eyes 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 23/7/2014, 23:04

Well he answered pretty much all questions in that short presentation. It's a matter of interpretation.

What happens after he is approved is another history. But members need to be more helpful in this part of the forum. It's a shame we see a lot of comments on mods in a day and someone takes a week or 2 to get 10 rep points even with a complete presentation. And what bothers me more is that as you can see it's pretty much the same small group that welcome members.
Also it's funny how quickly mclarenf1papa was downvoted for not accepting convertions from his mods, he should have more than 10 points already. But I guess the "hey it's on the internet so I have no respect" army was quickly. Wish they'd use their time here too to welcome new members and help the forum to grow.

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza 24/7/2014, 01:38

Hi Stimpy and welcome here...  Wink 

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  stimpy 26/7/2014, 12:05

Thanks all for you're welcoming posts, I'll try to be a regular active member...although I'm rebuilding my home so at the moment I have little free time.

Oh yes, for the members from Belgium here...I live in Limburg, Tongeren...about 25 Km from the Zolder Circuit.
Have a nice weekend all...maybe some of enjoy watching the 24H of Spa-Francorchamps  Smile

Stefan
stimpy
stimpy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down