Please help to make Endurance Championship Data

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  Guest on 20/6/2014, 01:29

Vehicle of LMP1 is it was published!
I think the other day, and I just Le Mans is over, but I would like to reproduce the endurance race in GTR2.
In three classes of LMP1, LMP2, GTE, I wonder Is there a mod that can be used?

Back to top Go down

Tutorial to make classes

Post  cam-du-72 on 21/6/2014, 15:59

Hello issue,

You go to Google and you whrite "How to make own classes in GTR 2?" Smile 

You go to NOGRIP page, all is whriting !

Sorry for my bad english, confused  I am french Smile 

Good read, bye  thumbs 

cam-du-72

Back to top Go down

ez championship files

Post  thelandcruzer on 8/1/2015, 20:39

I just got GTR2 Championship Manager. Embarassed  to make EZ championship files also can mod and fix championships cheers found on drivingitalia.net

thelandcruzer

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help to make Endurance Championship Data

Post  ThatAudiFan on 8/1/2015, 20:54

It's not that hard to create a Championship / GDB file yourself, like Cam said there's a tutorial over at NoGrip, it's pretty clear and straight to the point. You could indeed also use a championship manager, but I don't know if that works very well because I don't use them and create my own GDB files  Very Happy Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Harm Roelofs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ThatAudiFan

Back to top Go down

Post  thelandcruzer on 7/8/2015, 11:04

use notepad to make the championship files. I have tried a program (with no luck!!!)
I make mine using other file moded to what I want. with no problems ( just take time and a some trial and ere. good luck.

thelandcruzer

Back to top Go down

Post  LukaS-211 on 4/2/2016, 10:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's not that hard to create a Championship / GDB file yourself, like Cam said there's a tutorial over at NoGrip, it's pretty clear and straight to the point. You could indeed also use a championship manager, but I don't know if that works very well because I don't use them and create my own GDB files  Very Happy Very Happy

The championship manager works fine. The only problem is if you want to race more than 3 hours you have to change it manually in the .gbd file.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lukas Lailach --German Nissan GTR-Fan

A wise man said once: "Before you finish first you first have to finish."
LukaS-211

Back to top Go down

Post  thelandcruzer on 7/2/2016, 05:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's not that hard to create a Championship / GDB file yourself, like Cam said there's a tutorial over at NoGrip, it's pretty clear and straight to the point. You could indeed also use a championship manager, but I don't know if that works very well because I don't use them and create my own GDB files  Very Happy Very Happy

The championship manager works fine. The only problem is if you want to race more than 3 hours you have to change it manually in the .gbd file.

I said I use notepad to open an existing gdb file. Then mod it to what I want save it with a new name then try it in the program. this way takes some trial and error, but It works though.
(I have never had any luck with Championship Manager. I just that thought someone MIGHT want an ez way.)Very Happy What a Face tongue

thelandcruzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top