Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10331)
Happy Father's Day to all the dads here I_vote_lcapHappy Father's Day to all the dads here I_voting_barHappy Father's Day to all the dads here I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9025)
Happy Father's Day to all the dads here I_vote_lcapHappy Father's Day to all the dads here I_voting_barHappy Father's Day to all the dads here I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2655)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1829)

Happy Father's Day to all the dads here

Go down

Happy Father's Day to all the dads here Empty Happy Father's Day to all the dads here

Post  humpmedumpme on 15/6/2014, 16:49

Happy Father's Day to all the dads here thumbs 

cheers 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Phil Jones aka hmmguy
A recent survey showed 10 out of 9 people suck at math  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
humpmedumpme
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Happy Father's Day to all the dads here Empty Re: Happy Father's Day to all the dads here

Post  PATR10T on 15/6/2014, 16:50

? fathers day was a lot days ago

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Happy Father's Day to all the dads here Empty Re: Happy Father's Day to all the dads here

Post  eurostc on 15/6/2014, 16:55

depends which country your in... Smile 

today is USA  thumps up 

Marc Majnes
eurostc
eurostc

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 15/6/2014, 16:56

Here it's in august  lol! 

Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxellero on 15/6/2014, 17:00

In Poland it's in 23th june Wink 

Lukasz Pala [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maxellero
Maxellero
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on 15/6/2014, 17:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:depends which country your in... Smile 

today is USA    thumps up 

and Canadania too thumbs 

Phil Jones aka hmmguy
A recent survey showed 10 out of 9 people suck at math  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
humpmedumpme
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  Totenkopf on 15/6/2014, 18:35

19 March here Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2nd in LMP1 class WEC 2013-2014
Totenkopf
Totenkopf
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson764 on 15/6/2014, 19:11

Not a dad myself... but my dad and my grandad are truly inspirational to me. Without my dad, I wouldn't be alive. And my grand-dad, well he's had all sort of injuries but he is still ploughing on! Smile Happy Fathers Day guys! It's today in the United Kingdom. cheers cheers

Kris Simton [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crimson764
Crimson764

http://nfs2010.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  afdoval on 19/6/2014, 12:56

Thanks sons!! Crying or Very sad 

afdoval

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down