Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
Hi great to be here! I_vote_lcapHi great to be here! I_voting_barHi great to be here! I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
Hi great to be here! I_vote_lcapHi great to be here! I_voting_barHi great to be here! I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2598)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Hi great to be here!

Go down

Hi great to be here! Empty Hi great to be here!

Post  cbunsold on 19/6/2012, 03:14

Hi my name is Steve and I am from Indiana! I sim gtr2, RF and RF2. I am an offline driver but may try an online test race if available. I am disabled due to my back and do not want to ruin anyone's race is the reason I have only raced offline. I am at all sites lurking but keep to myself but I do see alot of familiar names here! I had offered to help Chaos awhile back before one of my back surgeries and have been working on some conversions but I still need to learn more! Be prepaired as I may ask ALOT of questions!!

Thanks,
Steve

cbunsold

Back to top Go down

Hi great to be here! Empty Re: Hi great to be here!

Post  PATR10T on 19/6/2012, 08:50

hello to india cheers welcome here and have fun

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero on 19/6/2012, 09:29

Hey buddy, nice to see you! Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ぜんにほんジーティーせんしゅけん
ChaosZero
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 19/6/2012, 14:19

Welcome!

Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down