dbr93 (2137)

Nectaria (2062)

Crimson764 (1460)

Hello everybody !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello everybody !

Post  MattPL on Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 8:36

A little informations about me Razz 
   1. What's your real name, age? My name is Matt Grzes. I'm 23 years old.
   2. From where you are? I'm from Poland.
   3. Which Sim games do you play? I often play in Richard Burns Rally  in RBR Czech plugin. last month I started play GTR2 Very Happy In the past I  played very often in Rfactor.
   4. How did You know about EEC Team? I found EEC Team, when I had written in google "GTR2 endurance".
   5. Do you ever race online?  In this year I start in virtual polish rally championship. 2-3 years ago I started in a few polish leagues on F1 and Porsche Cup mods.
   6. Do you have enough free time to run on sundays? In winter yes Razz 
   7. Do you know something about modding, skinning? Modding no, skinnig: basic information
   8. Any problem for you if we give access only for some Mods? I won't be crying Razz 
   9. Are you here only to grab mods and then leave us? No
   10. Please, write a few words about you (hobbies, sports, job, etc): Hello again. I'm Matt. In real life I'm a student. I study about mechanical and buildings industrial machines. One of my hobbies is motorsport especially Formula 1 and Le Mans event.  My others hobbies are: cycling, playing football, voleyball, running and tenis.

Sorry for my englisch Crying or Very sad

Last edited by MattPL on Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 8:53; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Matt Grzes
MattPL

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody !

Post  Kalinin on Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 8:45

Welcome here  Smile 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxellero on Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 9:10

Witamy na forum Very Happy

Lukasz Pala [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]       [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maxellero
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Skabagoosh on Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 10:41

Hello Matt! Welcome to EEC!  Very Happy 

Myke Calaquian
Skabagoosh

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 11:19

Welcome to EEC Matt Smile 

Phil Jones aka hmmguy
Remember guys, RACECAR spelt backwards is still RACECAR! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  Hansu66 on Mon 2 Jun 2014 - 12:46

Welcome!!

Hannu Salmivaara  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hansu66

Back to top Go down

Post  simonindy on Tue 3 Jun 2014 - 17:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:A little informations about me Razz 
   1. What's your real name, age? My name is Matt Grzes. I'm 23 years old.
   2. From where you are? I'm from Poland.
   3. Which Sim games do you play? I often play in Richard Burns Rally  in RBR Czech plugin. last month I started play GTR2 Very Happy In the past I  played very often in Rfactor.
   4. How did You know about EEC Team? I found EEC Team, when I had written in google "GTR2 endurance".
   5. Do you ever race online?  In this year I start in virtual polish rally championship. 2-3 years ago I started in a few polish leagues on F1 and Porsche Cup mods.
   6. Do you have enough free time to run on sundays? In winter yes Razz 
   7. Do you know something about modding, skinning? Modding no, skinnig: basic information
   8. Any problem for you if we give access only for some Mods? I won't be crying Razz 
   9. Are you here only to grab mods and then leave us? No
   10. Please, write a few words about you (hobbies, sports, job, etc): Hello again. I'm Matt. In real life I'm a student. I study about mechanical and buildings industrial machines. One of my hobbies is motorsport especially Formula 1 and Le Mans event.  My others hobbies are: cycling, playing football, voleyball, running and tenis.

Sorry for my englisch Crying or Very sad

hello and welcome my friend

Simonindy  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Have a good day  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Krizman [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
simonindy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lmp900 on Tue 3 Jun 2014 - 19:28

Hello and welcome!

To finish first, you must first finish.

Matthew Cavanaugh
Lmp900

Back to top Go down

Post  rich54 on Tue 3 Jun 2014 - 22:21

Welcome to this wonderful site Matt. Enjoy.

Richard Kost-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  SearleD on Wed 4 Jun 2014 - 11:29

Welcome to EEC Matt  Smile 

David Searle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SearleD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum