EEC We Go Faster
Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends


Top posters
Kalinin (10276)
 
PATR10T (9021)
 
ilu2404 (3974)
 
JorritVD (3031)
 
bmwcrash (2419)
 
alexmezza (2409)
 
Totenkopf (2281)
 
dbr93 (2228)
 
Nectaria (2058)
 
Maxellero (1557)
 


What now?

Go down

What now?

Post  Brezza on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:19 pm

Thanks for welcome!!!!

So, what now, I cannot even send pm massage to some friends here....cannot download a mod for example....etc
I browsed some threads....how can I join to league?

Regards,

Brezza

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dubravko Brezancic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Brezza

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: What now?

Post  PATR10T on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:13 pm

there League threads where you should write into, then I will know that you want to drive and register you on the drivers list ;-)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
avatar
PATR10T
EEC Team

Posts : 9021
Join date : 2012-05-14
Age : 37
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: What now?

Post  Brezza on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:there League threads where you should write into, then I will know that you want to drive and register you on the drivers list ;-)


Ok, I see :)Thanks.

But, what do I need to be able to send a private message???? Why is still restricted???

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dubravko Brezancic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Brezza

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: What now?

Post  UkicT8 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:15 pm

As I can see by the color of your username, you are now under "drivers list" and you should be able to send PMs and so on..

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
TONI UKIC [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
UkicT8

Posts : 432
Join date : 2014-01-13
Age : 21
Location : Split/Croatia

Back to top Go down

Re: What now?

Post  Kalinin on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:38 pm

Maybe there is a time for new registered member to send them, like posting links.
Anyway you just have to tell what you want to drive in the league you want to drive (we race GT Sprint this weekend). The online race topics are in the botton of the forum, the last part down there. You see EEC Championships (have the league topics running now you can ask info about the leagues there, in their own topic), Next Events (with topics of the next races so you can comment on the track there), etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
avatar
Kalinin
EEC Team

Posts : 10276
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 30
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: What now?

Post  Brezza on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maybe there is a time for new registered member to send them, like posting links.
Anyway you just have to tell what you want to drive in the league you want to drive (we race GT Sprint this weekend). The online race topics are in the botton of the forum, the last part down there. You see EEC Championships (have the league topics running now you can ask info about the leagues there, in their own topic), Next Events (with topics of the next races so you can comment on the track there), etc.

Ok just need to wait for pm (still not avail.).
thanks

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dubravko Brezancic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Brezza

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: What now?

Post  Kalinin on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:51 am

I still don't understand why you wait for PM tho. If it's about online races you can just use the league topics as we already said. You are already in the drivers group, you can download the league mods and test them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
avatar
Kalinin
EEC Team

Posts : 10276
Join date : 2012-05-16
Age : 30
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: What now?

Post  PATR10T on Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:44 am

you will need more posts to be able to write pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
avatar
PATR10T
EEC Team

Posts : 9021
Join date : 2012-05-14
Age : 37
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: What now?

Post  UkicT8 on Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:53 am

Dubravko, I would suggest to contact Michal Klisch. I believe he has a free spot in his GT Sprint Ford GT so you can join. Also, he is a great guy to learn from but if he hasn't got the time to help you, I'm open for it, just pm me and I'll try to get on the server when I catch some time

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
TONI UKIC [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
UkicT8

Posts : 432
Join date : 2014-01-13
Age : 21
Location : Split/Croatia

Back to top Go down

Re: What now?

Post  Brezza on Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:you will need more posts to be able to write pm

AAAA, ok then Very Happy

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dubravko Brezancic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Brezza

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: What now?

Post  Brezza on Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Dubravko, I would suggest to contact Michal Klisch. I believe he has a free spot in his GT Sprint Ford GT so you can join. Also, he is a great guy to learn from but if he hasn't got the time to help you, I'm open for it, just pm me and I'll try to get on the server when I catch some time

Thanks for info Tony....I will check it....See you around  thumbs 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dubravko Brezancic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Brezza

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: What now?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum