Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posting users this month
ClimaxF1
Hello to all!!!! I_vote_lcapHello to all!!!! I_voting_barHello to all!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Nobody73
Hello to all!!!! I_vote_lcapHello to all!!!! I_voting_barHello to all!!!! I_vote_rcap 
kk08
Gonzaga_gtr2
Markano97
repaban
gle
Emyr27
alexmezza
Shinra

Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
PATR10T (9023)
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2600)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Hello to all!!!!

Go down

Hello to all!!!! Empty Hello to all!!!!

Post  Brezza on 27/4/2014, 13:46

According to rules..... Smile

1. What's your real name, age?
Dubravko Brežančić, 41

2. From where you are?
Bosnia&Herzegovina (former Yugoslavia)

3. Which Sim games do you play?
now GTR2, F1 2013...... (earlier some F1 sims)

4. How did You know about EEC Team?
Over the internet, from friends....

5. Do you ever race online?
Yes, about last five monts, run some GTR2 leagues

6. Do you have enough free time to run on sundays?
I think, I could run most of sundays Smile

7. Do you know something about modding, skinning?
Never try to do it.

8. Any problem for you if we give access only for some Mods?
Why for some ??!?!?!?

9. Are you here only to grab mods and then leave us?
No, I will try to run online races as much as I can.

10. Please, write a few words about you (hobbies, sports, job, etc):
I am mech. engineer, like car racing mostl (basketball, soccer, ice hockey....). Hobby-pc computers, car racing sims, movies....etc.

Regards!!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dubravko Brezancic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brezza
Brezza

Back to top Go down

Hello to all!!!! Empty Re: Hello to all!!!!

Post  UkicT8 on 27/4/2014, 13:50

Pozdrav Dubravko! +1

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
TONI UKIC [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
UkicT8
UkicT8

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 27/4/2014, 13:51

Welcome here.  thumps up 
If everyone that say they want to join to race online would indeed come to race we'd need to increase the server capacity to about 50 lol Razz
Hope to see you on track.

Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Brezza on 27/4/2014, 13:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Pozdrav Dubravko! +1

Đe si Toni !!!!!! Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dubravko Brezancic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brezza
Brezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Brezza on 27/4/2014, 13:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Welcome here.  thumps up 
If everyone that say they want to join to race online would indeed come to race we'd need to increase the server capacity to about 50 lol Razz

Thanks, Will....

We had some nice battle in Autopolis in NoGrip league, If I remember.... Smile

Brezza
Brezza

Back to top Go down

Post  rich54 on 27/4/2014, 14:32

Welcome and have fun.

Richard Kost-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rich54
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 27/4/2014, 14:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Welcome here.  thumps up 

Thanks, Will....

Oh ok, didn't remember the name Very Happy

Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Brezza on 27/4/2014, 14:54

Thanks, Will....

Oh ok, didn't remember the name Very Happy

SGT500!!!  lol! 

Brezza
Brezza

Back to top Go down

Post  Lmp900 on 27/4/2014, 15:30

Welcome to the forums. I love your avatar!

To finish first, you must first finish.

Matthew Cavanaugh
Lmp900
Lmp900

Back to top Go down

Post  Brezza on 27/4/2014, 15:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Welcome to the forums.  I love your avatar!

Avatar, yes, the one and the only Ayrton!!!!!
THX!!!

Brezza
Brezza

Back to top Go down

Post  paki-dti on 27/4/2014, 16:06

Dobrodosao! 10 poen od mene Smile

Pavle Dokic     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
paki-dti
paki-dti

Back to top Go down

Post  Brezza on 27/4/2014, 16:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Dobrodosao! 10 poen od mene Smile

Hvala, hvala!!!! Pozzzz.

Brezza
Brezza

Back to top Go down

Post  hotpup on 27/4/2014, 16:36

Hi and welcome to EEC.
See you on track soon.  thumbs 

Kevin Pheiffer    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

EEC GT OPEN 2013-2014:  RESULT  2nd

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
hotpup
hotpup

http://www.shadowracingrsa.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  SearleD on 28/4/2014, 19:44

Welcome to the forum Dubravko  Smile 

David Searle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SearleD
SearleD

Back to top Go down

Post  yuca on 28/4/2014, 19:52

Welcome!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yuca
yuca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum