Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
hello from United Kingdom I_vote_lcaphello from United Kingdom I_voting_barhello from United Kingdom I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
hello from United Kingdom I_vote_lcaphello from United Kingdom I_voting_barhello from United Kingdom I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2602)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

hello from United Kingdom

Go down

hello from United Kingdom Empty hello from United Kingdom

Post  Guest on 25/4/2014, 14:13

my name is David Clark im 32 years of age from South Shields United kingdom. im currently playing gtr 2 i have champ car mod and fia gt 2009 mods running, ive never raced online but would love to try my hands at it. im free on Sundays to  race, i herd about EEC Team searching for mods and Leagues to join. i only know how to extract files and post them into my game folder do not know much bout making mods im here to race and make friends. i love  going on race simulators and playing football management games.David Clark

Last edited by DavidClark32 on 3/5/2014, 21:29; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

hello from United Kingdom Empty Re: hello from United Kingdom

Post  Kalinin on 25/4/2014, 14:14

You didn't have to do a new post. Just edited the first one, bu tnow nevermind. Smile
Welcome here and just add your name to your signature.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Will Mazeo
The only way to God is called Jesus, not religion, just Jesus.
Kalinin
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 25/4/2014, 14:33

ah this one looks bit better

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on 25/4/2014, 14:58

Hi David and welcome to EEC Smile As was mentioned, add your name to your sig and also
your age and location to your avatar section as well. +1

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Phil Jones aka hmmguy
A recent survey showed 10 out of 9 people suck at math  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
humpmedumpme
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  hotpup on 25/4/2014, 16:12

Oh, here you are!
Welcome. +1  lol! 

Kevin Pheiffer    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

EEC GT OPEN 2013-2014:  RESULT  2nd

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
hotpup
hotpup

http://www.shadowracingrsa.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  yuca on 28/4/2014, 19:50

Welcome

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
yuca
yuca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down