alexmezza (2253)

dbr93 (2140)

Nectaria (2062)

Crimson764 (1460)

Hello everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello everyone!

Post  Guest on 25/4/2014, 04:06

Hi there! My name is Stephen Horn.  I'm 24 and live in the United States. I've been a car guy my whole life and have recently taken interest in motorsports, and this compliments my love of racing sims.  I found out about the site due to my interest in the Blancpain GT Series as I stumbled upon the EEC GT3 mod for GTR2 to go along with the 2012 Blancpain Endurance Series championship, and I would love to be able to participate in online racing against real people.  I am also a member of NoGripRacing and found the thread regarding the Long Distance Cup and GT Sprint Series that you are holding, and I would love to be able to participate!  I must admit that this would be my first entry into the online scene, as all of my previous experience with racing sims has been offline against AI, but even if I perform poorly I am a good sport and will respect everyone on and off the track.  

I currently play GTR2, the Simbin RACE series, Assetto Corsa, and on consoles I've played much of Gran Turismo 3 and 4 as well as Forza 2 through 4.

Sundays are the best day of the week for me to participate since I work during the regular week.

I am interested in the mods you have to offer only as it pertains to participating in your race events, as my GTR2 folder is already upwards of 20GB in size, so I am not here to simply grab mods and leave - I'm here to race and have fun like everyone else!

I look forward to seeing you all on the track, and thanks for welcoming me to your community!

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone!

Post  hotpup on 25/4/2014, 12:56

Hello and welcome.
Dont forget to put your real name in your signature. Hope to see you on the track soon.
 thumbs 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kevin Pheiffer    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

EEC GT OPEN 2013-2014:  RESULT  2nd

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
hotpup

http://www.shadowracingrsa.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 25/4/2014, 13:19

Welcome!! Always good to have a new driver. We should have 30 cars online soon lol  Very Happy 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Lmp900 on 25/4/2014, 13:34

Hello Stephen. Welcome, and I hope to see you on track sometime in the future.  Very Happy 

To finish first, you must first finish.

Matthew Cavanaugh
Lmp900

Back to top Go down

Post  rich54 on 25/4/2014, 14:01

Welcome and enjoy.

Richard Kost-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rich54

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 25/4/2014, 23:12

Come on guys we have new members, welcome them and give points  Smile 

Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 27/4/2014, 20:53

@hotpup wrote:Hello and welcome.
Dont forget to put your real name in your signature. Hope to see you on the track soon.
 thumbs 

Thanks! I updated my signature in my profile, hopefully it will display in this post since it hasn't updated in my first one.

Back to top Go down

Post  ikszde on 27/4/2014, 23:18

Welcome here around! Gave you the 10th rep. point, admins should put you in the online group soon, you can join our GT3 championship at May 4th if you are interested Smile

Mile András
ikszde

Back to top Go down

Post  SearleD on 28/4/2014, 19:46

Welcome to the forum Stephen  Smile 

David Searle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SearleD

Back to top Go down

Post  yuca on 28/4/2014, 19:52

Welcome!

Andreas
yuca

http://aspotter.system-ns.eu:12345/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 29/4/2014, 22:47

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on 30/4/2014, 09:24

captainblasto wrote:Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!  cheers 

Hi Stephen, the only thing you're still missing is your age in your avatar Smile 

Phil Jones aka hmmguy
Remember guys, RACECAR spelt backwards is still RACECAR! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum