[Release] Porsche 991 RSR 2013/2014 - Update 20.04.14

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Release] Porsche 991 RSR 2013/2014 - Update 20.04.14

Post  10thMountains on 29/7/2014, 10:52

yeah i know, but i prefer patriots 991, it has the better shape.  Cool 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Gergö Leist
10thMountains

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 18/10/2014, 12:51

Good job!
Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet Thunder on 18/10/2014, 15:39

Thank a lot for this great car. One question tho, does anyone know if there are skins from the Porsche North America cars at Daytona?
Sweet Thunder

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero on 21/10/2014, 14:18

Guys, I have a question for skinners. Is someone thinking about doing the missing liveries for this car? A brasilian painter did it for the rF conversion of the model (Authorized by Dan afaik), but they're not all of them.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
In the link above you can find the following cars.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
There are also the #911 and #912 from Daytona (But I have no idea who made them, just sent by a friend of mine alongside some personal updates of his on the available conversion as "bonus") as you can see. You can download them from here, not all of them are included in the F1Classic link above. And sorry if I included already released cars from this topic's 1st post, didn't have the time to sort them out. They're in rF format structure, so you have to create your own .car files. Sorry.

What I'm searching for (Or kindly asking for someone to make them if they want), are 3 skins: The Sebring-onwards factory Porsche AG #911 and #912 and the WEC version of the #88 Proton.
You can look here for references and photos.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
FranX JeKo D'Aloia [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Modder - Video Editor
[19:23:45] Totenkopf : the only thing I fear about a possible Toyota victory: one year of ads where a Prius races together with a TS030 saying "our hybrid cars can win LM"
~My Blog: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  giaserg on 21/10/2014, 14:39

another missing car is the #910 that raced at COTA only if I remember under core autosport, but with factory livery
I think first to do is asking to the brazilian guy since are mainly the same base car.

And probably CS has some more infos even if In this case I'm talking about a different models, althougt they are quite similar in game, both good shape and details.

Giacomo Sergiampietri [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
giaserg

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosZero on 21/10/2014, 14:43

Yes, you're right about the #910.
I asked him aswell. Hopefully he'll do them..
I saw that for Zumlee's car there are Sebring liveries, but the model/mapping is different, so they can be useful only for logo placing references imho..

FranX JeKo D'Aloia [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Modder - Video Editor
[19:23:45] Totenkopf : the only thing I fear about a possible Toyota victory: one year of ads where a Prius races together with a TS030 saying "our hybrid cars can win LM"
~My Blog: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ChaosZero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top