Maserati MC12 GT1 by Scorpyo and friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 2/4/2014, 10:26

Another one that was converted from Shift2. This one is only partially remapped because skins for it was already painted in 2048 x 2048. But there is a lot of new things in Body1 texture and there are some things that have different position then original Shift2 parts. Due to that you can use only skins that are made for this mod and those skins can't be used on any other mod but that's the price which have to be paid for easier skinning + there's not many skins available for Shift2 Maserati MC12 GT1 anyway.

I didn't use genstring for daylights, if you want to use them simply rename file "MC12GT1_TEX.GTR" to "MC12GT1_TEX_SOMETHING.GTR" and then rename file "MC12GT1_TEX - With daylights.GTR" to "MC12GT1_TEX.GTR" and all cars will have headlights that are lit during day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------  INSTALATION  ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Copy all files from GameData folder to GameData folder in your GTR2 instalation and allow overwrite.

----------------------------------------------------------------------  SKINING ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Paintpack with all templates and X file is included.

----------------------------------------------------------------------  CREDITS  ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Car models: SMS

Physics: alexkiller8

Sounds: Simbin

3D (re)modeling: Zumlee and Scorpyo

Shading layers/Templates: Scorpyo

Skins: Giaserg, Alexmezza and Scorpyo

----------------------------------------------------------------------  THANKYOU  ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Big thank you goes to all people who helped me with this mod.

----------------------------------------------------------------------  DOWNLOAD  ----------------------------------------------------------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Re: Maserati MC12 GT1 by Scorpyo and friends

Post  PATR10T on 2/4/2014, 12:17

lol 95% finished? looks more like 100 :-D thx a lot marijo

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 2/4/2014, 12:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:lol 95% finished? looks more like 100 :-D thx a lot marijo

What can I say, I'm fast ;o)

Marijo Pecigus [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large on 2/4/2014, 13:31

Thank you very much Marijo , first Aston, Ford and Maserati , I think I wanna start a FIAGT1 2010 championship again with all those great models, do you have plans to add the Nissan and Corvette too or was already released from Shift2 , I cant remenber  geek 

Again Thank you!!!

Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 2/4/2014, 13:41

Great car Smile

Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  SearleD on 2/4/2014, 16:55

Very nice car  thumps up 

David Searle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SearleD

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 2/4/2014, 20:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thank you very much Marijo , first Aston, Ford and Maserati , I think I wanna start a FIAGT1 2010 championship again with all those great models, do you have plans to add the Nissan and Corvette too or was already released from Shift2 , I cant remenber  geek 

Again Thank you!!!

You forget the Lambo  Razz 

There will probably be both Nissan GT-R and Corvette C6.R but I won't make any promises. ATM I have one fictional GT1 car in pretty advanced WIP stage.

Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  khan1670 on 2/4/2014, 21:27

Thank you for this and the Ford!! Awesome job!

Kevin Hauer
khan1670

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 3/4/2014, 07:50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thank you for this and the Ford!! Awesome job!

Well, people need something to drive on your tracks m8 ;o)

Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large on 3/4/2014, 11:40

Cool !!!! Thanks ofc the Lambo too  lol!  , so I wait for those cars to complete the grid again with Shift2 models

Thank you for your work  cheers cheers 

Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  Gian908 on 4/4/2014, 11:20

Thank you so much!!!

Gianluca Curti
Gian908

Back to top Go down

Post  teddy974 on 5/4/2014, 15:56

Thank you  afro 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Teddy Moutoussamy
teddy974

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top