dbr93 (2070)

Nectaria (2044)

Crimson764 (1418)

Hello everybody

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello everybody

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:48 pm

Hi. My name is Juha Nieminen ,and i'm from Finland,i'm 46 old

I found your site when i was looking online racers to compete,mostly i started racing again thanks to Assetto corsa. I havent been playing any sims about 2 years but now i'm back  bounce 
My offline career started with all possible race games 14 years ago,when Häkkinen was driving i played F1 sims alot. I havent played so much in online after all,but i'm waiting much to find a good company to race with.
GTR2 is my favourite,GP legends and Power and glory too, and i'm hoping much for AC .s in online.
Cheer for everybody in here . Juha

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everybody

Post  Kalinin on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:13 am

hm.. presentation is good but if you can complet it a bit more with the questions in the rules topic would help. Smile
Welcome here and add your name to your signature please.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  UkicT8 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:21 am

Good to have another Hakkinen fan here, welcome aboard! +1

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
TONI UKIC [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
UkicT8

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:46 am

3.I play all kind off sims,every silent hunter 1 to 5,all kind of plane sims,from Janes Longbow 1 to Falcon 4 and Il2.
4-5.I would like to race online,but its hard to find good servers and leagues,in few years i havent actually ever try to find any,untill now.
6.I've have mostly sundays free from work so yes i can ,but also i have freetime in middle of week
7. Sorry no
8. Not at all
9.NO
10.Well,my hobbies,i play pool ,not very good but i practise a lot. Also i play drums,i have Roland electric kit in my living room(i'm single so it's okay),woman can't understand that those drums belongs to the decoration  tongue

Back to top Go down

Post  humpmedumpme on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:18 am

JP Nieminen wrote:3.I play all kind off sims,every silent hunter 1 to 5,all kind of plane sims,from Janes Longbow 1 to Falcon 4 and Il2.
4-5.I would like to race online,but its hard to find good servers and leagues,in few years i havent actually ever try to find any,untill now.
6.I've have mostly sundays free from work so yes i can ,but also i have freetime in middle of week
7. Sorry no
8. Not at all
9.NO
10.Well,my hobbies,i play pool ,not very good but i practise a lot. Also i play drums,i have Roland electric kit in my living room(i'm single so it's okay),woman can't understand that those drums belongs to the decoration  tongue

You're almost done Juha. Btw, welcome to EEC Smile All you have left is your signature section
and then that's it! thumps up  

Phil Jones aka hmmguy
Remember guys, RACECAR spelt backwards is still RACECAR! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  Serban on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:41 pm

Welcome here Juha! Mikka Hakkinen was my favorite F1 driver to!

Andrei Serban
Serban

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:29 pm

@Serban wrote:Welcome here Juha! Mikka Hakkinen was my favorite F1 driver to!
Those F1 drivers has been allvays been persons,for me those personrs nationality haven't been never so important than his personality. Okay,Mika was from Finland but first was Niki Lauda ,Alain Prost,they was leaders of gang in 70-80,those where the days,and when Keke was driving,no automatic gears/flaps. In Monaco you have to shift about 2000 times manually Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  hotpup on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:48 am

Hello and welcome  thumbs 

Kevin Pheiffer    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

EEC GT OPEN 2013-2014:  RESULT  2nd

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
hotpup

http://www.shadowracingrsa.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Serban on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:07 pm

JP Nieminen wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Welcome here Juha! Mikka Hakkinen was my favorite F1 driver to!
Those F1 drivers has been allvays been persons,for me those personrs nationality haven't been never so important than his personality. Okay,Mika was from Finland but first was Niki Lauda ,Alain Prost,they was leaders of gang in 70-80,those where the days,and when Keke was driving,no automatic gears/flaps. In Monaco you have to shift about  2000 times manually Smile

From what i remember i start watching F1 in 1990 as a Senna/McLaren fan, after 94 i became a fan of Hakkinen when he came to McLaren.When he retired i stopped watching F1.

Andrei Serban
Serban

Back to top Go down

Post  harvestmouse on Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:25 pm

hi, and welcome.

Lee Day
harvestmouse

Back to top Go down

Post  gtracer123 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:21 pm

Mika Hakkinen eh.. Cool haha, gota love his press conferences ^^

Welcome to EEC!  Smile 

Joe Saade [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Audi - Truth in 24 - by Len Riojas - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Audi - Truth in 24 II- by AudiofAmerica - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
gtracer123

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ie2_RmPq4VUP9x9Z_OF3A

Back to top Go down

Post  yuca on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:57 am

Welcome

Andreas
yuca

http://aspotter.system-ns.eu:12345/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum