Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10331)
Even not taking part of the races... I_vote_lcapEven not taking part of the races... I_voting_barEven not taking part of the races... I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9025)
Even not taking part of the races... I_vote_lcapEven not taking part of the races... I_voting_barEven not taking part of the races... I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2649)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1829)

Even not taking part of the races...

Go down

Even not taking part of the races... Empty Even not taking part of the races...

Post  leochabu on 8/2/2014, 21:24

... I would like to take my hat off for EEC Team due the best quality of the job that I ever saw.

Tracks and car are really well done, and the team is growing as deserved.

Thanks to everyone involved in EEC.  cheers 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Leandro Chaves [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
What I really want? To be faster than my shadow... And to be not penalized for it... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Take care: Monkey see, monkey do.
Please, read this --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
leochabu
leochabu

Back to top Go down

Even not taking part of the races... Empty Re: Even not taking part of the races...

Post  PATR10T on 8/2/2014, 21:37

you dont want to drive on the future?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Even not taking part of the races... Empty Re: Even not taking part of the races...

Post  leochabu on 8/2/2014, 21:45

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:you dont want to drive on the future?

I do. I want to race tomorrow yet... But I don't know how is the championship going and if the updates were applied to my car.
If not, no problem. I'll run anyway. Wink

What I really want? To be faster than my shadow... And to be not penalized for it... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
leochabu
leochabu

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 8/2/2014, 22:06

what updates? the championship is finished with the race tomorrow btw Very Happy

PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  leochabu on 9/2/2014, 02:44

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:what updates? the championship is finished with the race tomorrow btw Very Happy

The actual updates, I mean. There's a bop of the cars. , so I don't know if my car is updated too. Wink

I'm still testing @roadamerica, so maybe we'll meet there. Cya.

leochabu
leochabu

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 9/2/2014, 04:34

You got your BoP pretty early in the season, so it's already included. The last update is a couple of months ago. Great to see ya back on track.

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 9/2/2014, 09:16

drive on a good place like 1st, 2nd or 3rd and you will get a weight and drive on 4th and below you will get weight -

drive not and the weight wont change Wink so if you runned the first race and got a weight this will stay till your next race

PATR10T
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down