Supertouring version 6.4 Updated 06.04.16

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Supertouring version 6.4 Updated 06.04.16

Post  mickeyfff on 29/1/2015, 13:18

Nice work on the carina! I've got the whole '97, '98 and '99 seasons on DVD from the original telecast on TV.

I'll hang off on releasing them until the new version comes out, whenever that may be!! You never know, the '97 season may be done by then too!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Michael Ford
mickeyfff

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing on 29/1/2015, 13:27

Cool, I've never seen any of the 97 and only a few clips of 1999

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Simon Gardner
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Simspeed Racing Facebook
Super Touring Download Folder
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  wecfan on 29/1/2015, 17:16

it would be fantastic to see Australian Super Touring Championship in GTR2 ! cheers cheers cheers cheers
great work !!!!! clap clap clap clap

Denny Reinke
wecfan

Back to top Go down

Post  alexmezza on 29/1/2015, 17:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:it would be fantastic to see  Australian Super Touring Championship in GTR2 ! cheers cheers cheers cheers
great work !!!!! clap clap clap clap

agreed

Alexandre Mezzacasa  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]                      [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
alexmezza

Back to top Go down

Post  antoniog7772 on 29/1/2015, 18:04

yeah, that australian skins pack would be mostly wellcome mate

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

antoniog7772

http://shivernshake.ativoforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno on 29/1/2015, 20:59

those skins look great mickey
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  peter.read on 30/1/2015, 05:18

This looks pretty cool, thanks guys! Will have a bit of a play later on.

Peter Read
peter.read

Back to top Go down

Post  dano1990 on 30/1/2015, 13:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nice work on the carina! I've got the whole '97, '98 and '99 seasons on DVD from the original telecast on TV.

I'll hang off on releasing them until the new version comes out, whenever that may be!! You never know, the '97 season may be done by then too!

Nice work on the skins, will be a pleasure to drive them in GTR2.

Do you mind if i ask where you got the 97 and 99 DVD's from? I have the 98 review from Duke Video (UK) but havent been able to find any other years.

Daniel Surridge

dano1990

Back to top Go down

Post  mickeyfff on 30/1/2015, 13:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nice work on the carina! I've got the whole '97, '98 and '99 seasons on DVD from the original telecast on TV.

Do you mind if i ask where you got the 97 and 99 DVD's from? I have the 98 review from Duke Video (UK) but havent been able to find any other years.

I've got the DVDs made from the original full races that I videoed from the original TV telecast, I loved the super touring era and recorded all the races and highlights that were on TV

Michael Ford
mickeyfff

Back to top Go down

Post  theravenousbeast on 30/1/2015, 13:41

I've got the DVDs made from the original full races that I videoed from the original TV telecast, I loved the super touring era and recorded all the races and highlights that were on TV

If you wish to share these, upload them on dailymotion. Youtube videos like those often don't last long before being removed because of copyrights.

Nenad Kasapov

Touring car fanatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My YT channel
theravenousbeast

Back to top Go down

Post  dano1990 on 2/2/2015, 11:43

Ah ok, thanks for the reply. Guess i'll have to stick with youtube myself for watching them.

Daniel Surridge

dano1990

Back to top Go down

Audi 80

Post  DaBlub on 3/3/2015, 01:30

hey...

any chance for the audi 80 stw? Wink

Marcel Hof (DaBlub) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DaBlub

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing on 3/3/2015, 06:13

Only if Andreas decides to make it Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Simspeed Racing Facebook
simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing on 3/3/2015, 14:35

All skins are now complete for BTCC seasons 1994-2000, complete new sounds are implemented and currently I'm working on a track pack for  BTCC specifically for running championships with full AI filter so driver changes occur, they drop in and out as they did in real life the only thing I can't simulate is team changes.

Just working on the talent files now to ensure the AI is challenging and as close to real performances as possible

Some shots of BTCC 1994 now complete.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBlub on 3/3/2015, 18:36

Andreas? Nascarfreak?

Marcel Hof (DaBlub) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DaBlub

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing on 3/3/2015, 18:51

No, AndreasFCS at Racedepartment, the guy who makes the super touring cars.

simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBlub on 3/3/2015, 19:06

tell him please, i can help him ^^

DaBlub

Back to top Go down

Post  skeno on 3/3/2015, 21:41

Some shots of BTCC 1994 now complete.
looks great Smile
skeno

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing on 3/3/2015, 22:57

II'll ask him about the Audi, he said if he makes any more super tourers it will be the Toyota Carina next

simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  GeForce06 on 3/3/2015, 23:19

this will be fantastic thumps up

Marco Schaaf [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GeForce06

Back to top Go down

Post  ponky on 5/3/2015, 20:28

Great to see the BTCC skins are coming on.

Carl Beaumont.

ponky

Back to top Go down

Post  ernie2492 on 8/3/2015, 10:46

If you wish to share these, upload them on dailymotion. Youtube videos like those often don't last long before being removed because of copyrights.

Or maybe on Vimeo and VK..
ernie2492

Back to top Go down

Post  simspeed_racing on 14/3/2015, 17:38

Quick update:
This is still very much happening - the main part of the update is now complete so now tweaking the car and AI performance and testing the track pack and championship files to ensure the AI filter is working correctly for all BTCC seasons and testing the feature race compulsory pit stop to ensure all drivers pit and there are no clashes.

simspeed_racing

Back to top Go down

Post  DaBlub on 14/3/2015, 18:30

sounds great Very Happy

DaBlub

Back to top Go down

Post  RemusRacing on 14/3/2015, 19:03

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just something that i've been working on, the 1998 Australian Super Touring Championship

If you like i could release this as a pack! just have to finish off a couple of cars first

I remember making these same cars for good old F1C Smile Nice skins!

On the video topic I have 97,98,98 Bathurst vhs and 98,99,2000 season review on vhs think I got them all from Chevron Smile

David Williams
RemusRacing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top