dbr93 (2089)

Nectaria (2054)

Crimson764 (1430)

99pro (1395)

Giacomo Giaserg

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giacomo Giaserg

Post  giaserg on 7/6/2012, 16:31

Hello everybody this is my official presentation, most of you just know me for my skins or blancpain endurance mod.
In real life I'm 29, I'm a dentist an old football player, and starting from some mouths I'm working to manage a new activity dentistry related, for beating this crisis, not the best moment for being full of debts, but.. I'm mad!

In simracing I'm perhaps a skinner, I've worked years with Kamuro Ishigami that apart the famous sociopath is a friend of mine, we shared same passion for endurance racing, but doesn't mean we shared the same opinion in managing the site and online races, I never been an admin and I can assure the opinions of the online commission as Phil and Rodger know, is irrilevant.
I've always tried to be correct and honest with all the people, so I really appreciate the friends whose respect and friendship survived the "night of crazy banning" where I have no responsabilities. At the beginning I was sad, but I have to say it has been an healty move, excluding everybody had the result of the exclusion of kamuro only, so we can have nice races in friendship here!

My skills in modding are perhaps skins I love GT class, and I made a lot, let's say about 80-90% of skins 07-11 of Grid GT, are mine or started from my psd.
In the latest year I concentrated on Blancpain series, cause I see in this series the new FIA GT as it was in 2003-2004, so what GTR2 has been made for,
I'm the author of the mod, I concerned perhaps in skins, about an hundred, but my biggest contribution has been to coordinate the job of many talented modders that collaborated for having the best solution, now I'm sure after the Phil's touch you will be surprise how good the mod has begun!
Real life is taking all the time and perhaps the energies, this is the reason why I'm not making skins this mouths, actually I'm making one started just yesterday

Regarding online racing I'm not an expert, I've started this year many doesn't like me and someone says I'm too agressive..
Yes I am, but you'll agree I'm correct, I've always try to be as fast as I can, and crashes in racing, it's just something that happens
Yes I'm mad on track, in football as well, but after the race I'd like to have a beer together, the third time

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Giacomo Sergiampietri [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
giaserg

Back to top Go down

Re: Giacomo Giaserg

Post  Guest on 7/6/2012, 16:48

To be honest Giacomo, i must say we started on the wrong foot, maybe i am too agressive aswell but as you know my main goal was to defend... what you now defend, so this is why i publically wish to express the ending of any animosity between us as well as to say that i shouldn´t have been that agressive to you... This happened too because of the way kamuro treated me so i assume mixing you 2.
I´ve been all my life a fair Man and intend to be fair to you too.
These days showed me the opposite of my oppinion about you so maybe late than never i say too: you are wellcome here!

Not sure if we can be friends from now on but i am offering you my friendship and naturally understand if you don´t take it.

Furthermore i wish you the best sucess in professional live this to say this crisis is killing us countries of the south of europe, so all the best and best wishes of sucess.

Ball on your field m8 Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 7/6/2012, 16:57

hey giaserg... now a official welcome cheers

nice comment any1 cheers

lets make this to a great place here :flower:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 7/6/2012, 17:00

Move to Brazil Giacomo! The economy here isn't bad now. Wink

Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePsy on 7/6/2012, 17:01

Welcome Giacomo cheers

Philippe Bartoli  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ThePsy
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  giaserg on 7/6/2012, 17:29

Any1 wrote:To be honest Giacomo, i must say we started on the wrong foot, maybe i am too agressive aswell but as you know my main goal was to defend... what you now defend, so this is why i publically wish to express the ending of any animosity between us as well as to say that i shouldn´t have been that agressive to you... This happened too because of the way kamuro treated me so i assume mixing you 2.
I´ve been all my life a fair Man and intend to be fair to you too.
These days showed me the opposite of my oppinion about you so maybe late than never i say too: you are wellcome here!

Not sure if we can be friends from now on but i am offering you my friendship and naturally understand if you don´t take it.

Furthermore i wish you the best sucess in professional live this to say this crisis is killing us countries of the south of europe, so all the best and best wishes of sucess.

Ball on your field m8 Wink

Miguel I appreciated your sincerity since the beginning
I've always liked who speaks clear, so I appreciate you, and isizkie Nectaria and all the guys who showed sincere hate, motivated or not,
Then yes, kamuro is kamuro and I'm Giacomo, I'm not responsable for what my friend does, I defend him just for friendship but yes mixing two persons is always an error

Don't know if we can be friends, I mean, we have very different views of site managing, if depends on me there will be no walls, no private sites, nothing and nothing, as a skinner let's say as a modder my aim would be to have my stuffs diffused for everybody in total freedom. No private sites, no site wars, no site policemans
I see so many skins done without credit based on my dds, is it so important? I have more skins in my collection and I can survive perhaps if the asked me permission I could have sent the psd...
Some people say thanks, someone just download and maybe steal stuffs, who cares??
while I see you're always very focused in permission things, private mods site wars etc all stuffs I consider with all respect bullshits

I don0t like site wars, some samples, I've made skins that was already done on UMD where I'm not registered, and it has been told me they are making skins I had 90% done for example BES 12, many (maybe better) skins just needed to update the numberplate, we could have series completed now.. but they weren't allowed to enter at IMT, what's the point of this??????????????
Or kamuro that is making again the aston LMP1 despite Phil offered his perfect version to him, just to demonstrate what????
what's the point of having two versions of a mod a skin, just because the modders aren't in the same site????

Private stuffs, private sites, are bullshits, but I understand your point, and I respect you and the modders will, this is the reason why I couldn't release the BES on F1C,
but I will!
BTW our problems in not relesing BES at F1c was mainly because Mclaren and SLS weren't very litteraly talking legal, and we had PCC 2011 in from a secret "deep throat" in GSFM league

Will I'm not worried anout the economy, Italian governament has so big debts that Europe..
germany perhaps, will save us... lol!
More seriusly with a real central Bank, in the same way that USA, UK and Japan does, there will be a big relief.
Germany, europe can afford to leave greece, maybe even portugal, not a good idea for me, but if italy will default all the europe, and probably USA too, will collapse!

giaserg

Back to top Go down

Post  Nectaria on 7/6/2012, 17:43

Koen Verlinde
3RD PLACE PRO CUP GT MASTERS 2012-2013 Mercedes SLS
5TH PLACE PRO CUP ENDURANCE SERIES 2012-2013 Ferrari F430
3RD PLACE WTCC 2013 BMW 320si
3RD PLACE LMP2 WEC 2013-2014 ORECA 03
1ST PLACE GT OPEN GTE 2013-2014 JAGUAR XKR
5TH PLACE SUPER V8 - HOLDEN COMMODORE 2016

4TH PLACE LMS - Oreca 03 LMP2 2016
1ST PLACE GT Series Am cup and Sprint Am Cup 2016-2017 BMW M6
2ND PLACE GTE Class - LMS 2016-2017 Ferrari F488
1ST PLACE GT America Series Silver Cup and Endurance Silver cup 2017 BMW M6

Nectaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 7/6/2012, 18:23

Nectaria man lol! lol! lol!

Well Giacomo even friends have different oppinions even if i do agree with you this is all bullsh*t, i am a big friend of Mac10 and most people don´t like him and you 2 had a major argueing in the past so... Friends too think differentely

All the best m8 :sunny:

Back to top Go down

Post  giaserg on 7/6/2012, 19:02

You're always in my heart Nec, and Miguel, yeah I don't like Mac, is a kind of Ishigami, but is not that good in modding!
but you're right friends don't have to agree with everything
and as I said I've really nothing against you, your LM posts are very interesting while when you make your "policeman" job, I just don't read.
As soon as ready I'll be glad to have a Blancpain endurance mod review at your blog!

Nectaria it's funny, you can't know and it's even not important, but all the trouble started with .... on you.
Seems you had a big crash against lagman, and that has been a trigger point.
You can't know what we discussed in private, there's no need you believe me, but I, and many others, always defended you, becuase crashes happens, I even wrote in public to let you access on leagueII.
Then yes you're a boring provocateur and I don't like provocateurs I prefer who speaks clearly, even insults

giaserg

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalinin on 7/6/2012, 19:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Coffee spew!!!!!!!! you owe me a new monitor!!

Kalinin
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Nectaria on 7/6/2012, 19:15

Don't want to spoil this topic, but I understood I was the trigger point in the events at GT IMT, it was imo needed, so I went for it.

I know more then a few defended me, and I don't forget that.

What I also know is that I'll race you harder next time, I always try to give room to faster people, cause I don't want a crash, but as you seem to like competition geek Don't worry I won't make us crash on purpose, but I'll just defend a bit better.

Koen Verlinde

Nectaria

Back to top Go down

Post  giaserg on 7/6/2012, 19:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Don't want to spoil this topic, but I understood I was the trigger point in the events at GT IMT, it was imo needed, so I went for it.

I know more then a few defended me, and I don't forget that.

What I also know is that I'll race you harder next time, I always try to give room to faster people, cause I don't want a crash, but as you seem to like competition geek Don't worry I won't make us crash on purpose, but I'll just defend a bit better.

ah ah I'm not worried, I like competition and that overtaking on exterior has been exciting.. I even watched the replay a couple of times to check it, great move!
to be honest I suppose it was due to my supercar..
As I get home I want have some laps at brno, I think the serverrecord should be modified a bit

yes, more than a few and even people you surely didn't expect

giaserg

Back to top Go down

Post  Nectaria on 7/6/2012, 19:31

Well I said it in my presentation topic, if I feel it's needed to be a bitch, I'll be a bitch.

I didn't watch the replay yet, all I knew you went on the outside and I felt the car was pushed a bit, like you were bumping through. In the end I must admit, after the adrenalin is gone from the race and tempers and bodies go back to normal state, it wasn't so bad, I probably should have defended more. But in the end as you said your supercar would have found a way past on Blanchimont anyway.

Anyway, gave you +1, cause your reputation of -7 is not justified imo.

Koen Verlinde

Nectaria

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 7/6/2012, 20:29

Well maybe Nec if we all just "forgive and forget" and move on, we all make mistakes, so regardless of who´s fault was it it´s done now, best we all can do is to learn about it and well thank God cars are virtual, imagine the shop´s bill if cars were for real

Now Gia I thank a lot you offer as soon as i have the blog working again i´ll be more than glad to have you there (ron again LOOOOOL)
About LM i plan to make for the day on the chatbox everybody comentating the race as best as possible, my idea is Eurosport and Eurosport2 will broadcast till around 1AM but sites like bsim and even racedepartment have stream links for the race during the night... we all enjoy it with some popcorns and amongst friends we go and comment on race facts what do you say?
As soon as available i´ll try and give all links to live streaming and eurosport.

Nobody likes to be a policeman, sometimes i exagerate, i admit, but i think due to what we see elsewhere the will to have a site clean of problems makes one sometimes go over the top, glad you look the other way but i don´t mind once in a while people telling me that, we are all human, we all make mistakes, our main goal here is to have fun, then we are all swimming the same side.

Glad we sorted things out, belive me it´s a new step to a better understanding and maybe we all have more in common than we think so maybe more for us to be all friends

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtra-Large on 8/6/2012, 06:43

Ohhh WOOWWW too many information to me , now Im lost lol!

Welcome officially aboard mate , as you khow I considerated my friend Gia (not for stuff or sharing something, mostly for the person you are) I never race online so I cant speek for this

btw with all this NEW rules everyone can khow each other and see nobody its so bad this is a nice and wonderfull hobby , but can khow everyone how they are , thats something good to me

I hope I can explain well and understand me my point Very Happy

Cheers guys

Lucas Paoletti a.k.a X-L [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Xtra-Large

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpyo on 8/6/2012, 09:35

Welcome Giacomo.
Scorpyo

Back to top Go down

Post  SearleD on 8/6/2012, 17:48

Good to have you here Giacomo Smile

David Searle [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SearleD

Back to top Go down

Post  stefcalou on 8/6/2012, 19:25

ciao Giacomo!!!

Stefano Calugi
stefcalou

Back to top Go down

Post  eurostc on 21/9/2012, 05:49

G....you always helped and shared information.....glad to use you mods and skins !!!

Marc Majnes[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
eurostc

http://kodafactory.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 21/9/2012, 23:01

Welcome Giaserg, besides being a great modder, you're an excellent driver, and I'm happy to run with you because I learn a lot

Back to top Go down

Post  PATR10T on 21/9/2012, 23:06

lol

ur welcome is much late ^^ he was here before u lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Daniel Ludwig
PATR10T
EEC Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 22/9/2012, 12:54

Ciao Giacomo !! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content