Twitter
Facebook
EEC Friends
RacingCircuits

Reiza

Overtake Motorsport
Top posters
Kalinin (10328)
Hello from Slovakia I_vote_lcapHello from Slovakia I_voting_barHello from Slovakia I_vote_rcap 
PATR10T (9023)
Hello from Slovakia I_vote_lcapHello from Slovakia I_voting_barHello from Slovakia I_vote_rcap 
ilu2404 (3974)
JorritVD (3048)
alexmezza (2602)
bmwcrash (2420)
Totenkopf (2281)
dbr93 (2246)
Nectaria (2058)
Maxellero (1816)

Hello from Slovakia

Go down

Hello from Slovakia Empty Hello from Slovakia

Post  Guest on 5/6/2013, 20:13

Hello,

My name is Jakub, I´m 21 years old, I´m from Nitra, Slovakia. I play lot od sim games, but mostly rFactor and GTR2. I find this forum when i was searching for some endurance mods for GTR2.

I don´t play online. I don´t know how to skin cars or create mods.

I don´t mind if you give acces only to some mods.

I want to say thanks for mods I download and be part of the forum.

My hobbies:
Playing sim games, watching all kind of motorracing mainly Formula 1 and FIA WEC, reading books.
I´m student at university.

I hope that this is enough and sorry for my bad english.

Back to top Go down

Hello from Slovakia Empty Re: Hello from Slovakia

Post  humpmedumpme on 6/6/2013, 01:10

Hello Jakub. Please read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and then
re-do your first post according to the link.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Phil Jones aka hmmguy
A recent survey showed 10 out of 9 people suck at math  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
humpmedumpme
humpmedumpme

Back to top Go down

Post  ikszde on 6/6/2013, 11:33

Ahoj!

please add your full name to your signature Smile

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mile András
ikszde
ikszde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum